OT - KSU/Texas Tech | Syracusefan.com

OT - KSU/Texas Tech

Doc5120

Starter
Did anyone see the end of the KSU/TT game? KSU was up 2, stole the ball and threw it up ahead with maybe 5 seconds to go and the kid ran with it for literally 5 or 6 steps and no travel was called. I watched it 3 or 4 times. It was absolutely unbelieveable. It's like the refs just stopped watching once the ball was tossed ahead.

Was Greene the ref? He could not anticipate a travel so he did not call it

Supposedly he dribbled after two quick steps but with that camera angle, you can't see it.

Even so, I have no idea what is or isn't a travel anymore. I thought #25's dunk half way through that clip was a travel also. He caught the ball then proceeded to take at least two steps before jumping.

Last edited:
I saw it and laughed my arse off. If that was us it would have led off SportCenter and they would have had an outside the lines special on it.

Supposedly he dribbled after two quick steps but with that camera angle, you can't see it.

Even so, I have no idea what is or isn't a travel anymore. I thought #25's dunk half way through that clip was a travel also. He caught the ball then proceeded to take at least two steps before jumping.

Yeah, it looks it, but if you go frame by frame you still can't see the dribble. What I clued in on was that no one in the crowd went nuts with the traveling signal, so I'm assuming the crowd say him dribble. Wish there was another angle.

I definitely didn't see that, but my God...I sure hope he did! Like I said, I rewound it and watched it a handful of times to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I was wondering why the announcers, coaches, etc weren't going nuts over it. I'd love to see another angle that shows him actually dribble the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom