OT: kyrie Irving | Syracusefan.com

OT: kyrie Irving

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Is the truth. He'll be an all star point guard sooner rather than later.

Irving is going to be a superstar in the league. If he isn't there yet; well he's 20 years old so I think it's ok.

In looking at the rest of the roster, how many other legit NBA rotation guys are on that team? Varejao for sure. Maybe Tristan Thompson? Dion will probably get there someday but he's not there right now.

I think Gee is a rotation player, just not a starter on a legit team.

And Irving is truly amazing offensively. But his defense is worse than Steve Nash.

They might need to consider going after a lock down veteran defender at the 2...and then bring Dion off the bench. Then get Shabazz in the draft...and all of the sudden, you are a playoff contender. Plenty of cap space to make some things happen this off season there.

I think Gee is a rotation player, just not a starter on a legit team.

And Irving is truly amazing offensively. But his defense is worse than Steve Nash.

\He might be. I was looking at their roster, and I saw that he leads the team in total minutes; tells you all you need to know.

50% true shooting %, pretty high TO, doesn't make 3 pointers. He's what, like a 9th man? Maybe?

Irving looks better out there without another ball dominant guard on the floor at the same time, thats for sure. He needs the ball all the time, like MCW for us. As soon as the ball leaves his hands, he just kind of watches.

Irving looks better out there without another ball dominant guard on the floor at the same time, thats for sure. He needs the ball all the time, like MCW for us. As soon as the ball leaves his hands, he just kind of watches.

Yeah, that's definitely true.

Regarding MCW, I wonder if he really needs the ball in his hands all the time, or if he just feels like he needs the ball in his hands on our team all the time.

The Cav's are building the only way a small market team can. Kyrie is the real deal. Hopefully he can stay healthy the way he throws himself around the court. They're on their way to another high pick next year and hope to get pick(s) for Varajeao.
Zeller, was a great pick-up. 7 foot ACC player of the year w/ the 17th pick.
Hope springs eternal. Maybe LBJ comes back in a few years to bring a championship to his home town.

He might have the best handles in the league.

Chris Paul has the best handle in the league. Kyrie is Allen Iverson like to me, which is not a bad player but is not who I want running the point. He hit the game winner yesterday but he had 6assist to 5 TOs. He makes great highlight plays and will be heavily marketed because because highlights sell tickets and appeal but it is not winning basketball IMO. There has only been one shoot first pg to ever win the NBA championship Isaiah Thomas and he had Joe Dumars who switched off to the point a lot to let Isaiah do his thing.

Chris Paul has the best handle in the league. Kyrie is Allen Iverson like to me, which is not a bad player but is not who I want running the point. He hit the game winner yesterday but he had 6assist to 5 TOs. He makes great highlight plays and will be heavily marketed because because highlights sell tickets and appeal but it is not winning basketball IMO. There has only been one shoot first pg to ever win the NBA championship Isaiah Thomas and he had Joe Dumars who switched off to the point a lot to let Isaiah do his thing.

I'd give the handles title to CP3 as well. I'd probably put a lot of guys over Kyrie actually.

But Kyrie's body control when he leaves his feet is absolutely incredible. That's a really special talent he has.

I'd give the handles title to CP3 as well. I'd probably put a lot of guys over Kyrie actually.

But Kyrie's body control when he leaves his feet is absolutely incredible. That's a really special talent he has.

Yes as a scorer but he is not good at getting other guys involved. He doesn't get guys easy shots and that is the next step for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom