OT - Loss of Cuse alumni and fan | Syracusefan.com

OT - Loss of Cuse alumni and fan

DaytonCuse

Walk On
Today my baby brother, huge Cuse fan, and SU alumni (BS in Engineering 91 and MS in Engineering 93) passed away from cancer of the appendix. He was only 45 leaving behind his wife and a daughter in college. He remained a huge Cuse fan while living and working in enemy territory (those damn huskies). CTO knows what that is like. He battled this rare and horrible cancer for 18 months and not once did he let it get to him.

Very sorry for your loss. Horrible news any time but especially this time of year. Sounds like he was quite a fighter.

That's much too sad. Our deepest condolences to your family, his wife and daughter. Hopefully at some point in the future this evil disease that has affected so many of us, our friends and family members will be controlled.

Condolences. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May your happy memories soothe you in this difficult time.

my deepest condolences for you and yours

these are the times that families are built for

if I had an orange flag, I'd fly it at half mast

it seems inappropriate to "like" a post like this, but I did it to honor your brother, his struggle & your loss
Same for me, out of honor and respect for you brother. My thoughts and prayers DaytonCuse.

Much much too young. I'm very sorry for your loss. God be with you and your family.

Today my baby brother, huge Cuse fan, and SU alumni (BS in Engineering 91 and MS in Engineering 93) passed away from cancer of the appendix. He was only 45 leaving behind his wife and a daughter in college. He remained a huge Cuse fan while living and working in enemy territory (those damn huskies). CTO knows what that is like. He battled this rare and horrible cancer for 18 months and not once did he let it get to him.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family my brother.

Terrible. Hang in there!

DaytonCuse said:

My deepest condolences for your loss. Cancer is a terrible disease that affects us all. I was class of '91 (not engineering) but I may have known your brother.

Very sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your entire family.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

He was a Mechanial Engineer (class of 91). Jeff Schaff (ROTC). We all are locals (East Syracuse-Minoa HS). He worked for Sikorsky Helicopters in CT

So sorry for your loss. He was the same age as me. Seems like I hear stories like these far too often lately.

I hope he was able to enjoy the time he had with his family and I'm sure they will always honor his memory.

Thoughts for you and his wife and daughter.