OT - Loss of Cuse alumni and fan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Loss of Cuse alumni and fan

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Sorry to hear about this. Puts things in perspective. Hang tough.

Terrible terrible! It sounds like he was a great man and made a difference to many people. My heartfelt condolences to you.

DaytonCuse said:
Today my baby brother, huge Cuse fan, and SU alumni (BS in Engineering 91 and MS in Engineering 93) passed away from cancer of the appendix. He was only 45 leaving behind his wife and a daughter in college. He remained a huge Cuse fan while living and working in enemy territory (those damn huskies). CTO knows what that is like. He battled this rare and horrible cancer for 18 months and not once did he let it get to him.
my deepest condolences Dayton.

Our thoughts are with you.

DaytonCuse said:
Today my baby brother, huge Cuse fan, and SU alumni (BS in Engineering 91 and MS in Engineering 93) passed away from cancer of the appendix. He was only 45 leaving behind his wife and a daughter in college. He remained a huge Cuse fan while living and working in enemy territory (those damn huskies). CTO knows what that is like. He battled this rare and horrible cancer for 18 months and not once did he let it get to him.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with his wife and daughter, and for you and your entire family.

You and your family will definitely be in my prayers during this difficult time.

So saddened to hear of your loss. I had never heard of cancer of the appendix...which just goes to show how many of those terrible cancers there are out there. I know a lot of Sikorsky guys. I wonder whether our paths may have crossed.

CTO - He was born with a cleft palet (sp) and a had scar on his upper lip under his nose. You would remember that if you met him. Cancer of the appendix is very rare and there are no symptons until it is stage 4. Ironically the cancer is "orange" in color. Survival rates for stage 4A is 0%.

So sorry for your loss we are ESM people and large orange supporters as well. Too many people from ESM die from Cancer

Man, I am so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine, so I won't pretend to know what you're feeling or going through. All I will do is offer my deepest sympathies and condolences. Hope you and your family are able to remain strong through all of this.