OT-Louisville getting taken to the woodshed by Houston | Syracusefan.com

OT-Louisville getting taken to the woodshed by Houston

to think I was defending them sneaking in the playoffs. Houston doing the committee, UW, and the Big 10 a favor.

Wow that Huston defense... wow.. they are big, fast and relentless... The Louisville line is running (jumping) scared. I was looking forward to good game. Not sure what this is.

World turned upside down.
But on another note--mid 60's for the tailgate and game on Saturday. Then mid-30's and snow on Sunday. Gonna get Florida State fans one way or the other!:rolling:

things are going to get real crazy for the bowl selection group, soon.

UL 10-2
UH 10-2
navy 11-2
Clemson loses to Vt and goes to 10-2
OSu 11-1 doesnt win their division
Mich 10-2
OK 10-2
Alabama loses to florida 11-1
Wisc/PSu/Neb one finishes 11-2
west Mich 13-0
Boise/Sd St one finishes 12-1
Wash 10-2
Wash st/Col one finishes 11-2
florida finishes 11-2

do they reward teams that win a title or the team that didnt or the team that didnt even win its own division?

things are going to get real crazy for the bowl selection group, soon.

UL 10-2
UH 10-2
navy 11-2
Clemson loses to Vt and goes to 10-2
OSu 11-1 doesnt win their division
Mich 10-2
OK 10-2
Alabama loses to florida 11-1
Wisc/PSu/Neb one finishes 11-2
west Mich 13-0
Boise/Sd St one finishes 12-1
Wash 10-2
Wash st/Col one finishes 11-2
florida finishes 11-2

do they reward teams that win a title or the team that didnt or the team that didnt even win its own division?

Louisville is out after tonight.

Alabama is a lock
OSU/Mich winner is a lock
Clemson is a lock (would be shocked if they lose again)
Winner of B10 assuming it is not OSU/Mich

Louisville OL is playing like they all have the flu.

Cant count this team out yet, as much as I'd like to. Total scum the coach and program. The wake forest spying scandal will have legs.

This loss hurts Clemson because it devalues their best win.

This loss hurts Clemson because it devalues their best win.

Won't matter. Most teams have 2 or more losses. Clemson controls its own destiny. Win and they're in, playing in the 2 vs 3 game.

If they lose to Wake or VT, they won't be in.

What not going for the fg to go up 4 scores with 10 min left. Opens the door now. Stupid

Two words to make this feel better as an ACC fan:

Bobby "" Petrino.

Oops, that was three words. Um, sorry...

Ed Oliver was a man amongst boys last night. 18 years old, moves like a linebacker and doesn't look like your prototypical NT/DT. Guy was all over the place. And he's just a freshman.

Ed Oliver was a man amongst boys last night. 18 years old, moves like a linebacker and doesn't look like your prototypical NT/DT. Guy was all over the place. And he's just a freshman.
Just watched the highlights. The game, in my opinion, is irrefutable evidence that the Tampa 2 isn't that great a scheme.

Wow that Huston defense... wow.. they are big, fast and relentless... The Louisville line is running (jumping) scared. I was looking forward to good game. Not sure what this is.
That game perfectly illustrated how disruptive it is when your front 4 can put get penetration and pressure the QB.

Louisville is out after tonight.

Alabama is a lock
OSU/Mich winner is a lock
Clemson is a lock (would be shocked if they lose again)
Winner of B10 assuming it is not OSU/Mich

Not to nitpick, but a lock means that you can lose out and still make the playoff. Nobody is at that point yet. With Louisvilles loss, Washington and OU/WVU are still very much in the picture.

of course in the 2nd half Houston had like -5 yds of offense until mid 4th quarter so I dont know if its scheme or execution.

I feel like Pertrino was on Xanax this game. I like to tune in and watch him explode. I only was able to catch a bit of the game but I was highly disappointed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom