OT-Louisville getting taken to the woodshed by Houston | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT-Louisville getting taken to the woodshed by Houston

Maybe this is what happens when you don't have your opponent's playbook in your possession in advance of the games.

Darn short weeks. Guess it didn't give the UL hackers enough time to do their jobs.

Louisville never really had a chance to make the CFB playoff (well unless a bunch of teams lost). They were an example of why the ACC needs to go to 8+2 with no FCS. Washington and PSU/Wisconsin would have jumped them due to 9+1+CCG and in the B1G's case no FCS.

And Clemson could be hurt by the ACC Coastal being weak. Clemson did play an FCS which will hurt them compared to PSU/Wisconsin. Playing VA Tech/UNC in the ACC CG will hurt them compared to PSU/Wisconsin/Washington. The fact that Clemson's could have only one Top 15 P5 win and a loss to an unranked team could hurt them. I think if Clemson wins out they are in but it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility to see 1. Bama 2. Ohio State 3. Washington 4. Wisconsin at the end of the season.

That is why I hope Wildhack's comments to the media were about making the ACC looked unified and not his true beliefs. Not having 8+2 hurts the conference come playoff time. As does playing FCS teams. As does having Clemson and FSU in the same division.

Imagine being Oklahoma State right now. If that nightmare loss doesn't happen for them against Central Michigan, they are still very much in the playoff picture.

Just watched the highlights. The game, in my opinion, is irrefutable evidence that the Tampa 2 isn't that great a scheme.

Excuse my ignorance when it comes to schemes...are you saying that you aren't a fan of how we run our defense?

It's also an indication of what crowd noise and a home field advantage like a dome can bring. UL was jumping early all night and couldn't handle the noise. It clearly disrupted their flow and put them in 3rd and long over and over again. And according to TV, Houston's stadium only holds 40K fans and it's outdoors! It's sad that too many people have to wait for a winner before they come back. Come back now and be a part of it.

i can't stop laughing at this

I think he dozed off. Or he passed out for a split second. Or he's just really bad at throwing a game but acting like he isn't.

Did they check the Gatorade? Could've been spiked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom