OT: Lovie Smith no Mike Williams fan | Syracusefan.com

OT: Lovie Smith no Mike Williams fan

Good for Smith. Looks like Mr. Williams still has some growing up to do. NFL careers are short. He is making his shorter.

I smell a quitting coming on.

I'm guessing he won't land on the Bills.

Lovie wouldn't put up with his crap in a normal year, he will definitely use him to make sure the team knows he's not screwing around about falling in line.

A couple things...

First off, MW needs to wake the . He will be the next bankrupt former NFL player.

Secondly, I hope Lovie Smith can straighten his ass out.

Lastly, in that Deadspin article, I love how the quoted neighbor says "Big boom boxes blaring...". Lol, are you kidding me old man? The 80's called...
How would you like to live next to an idiot that was blaring music at all hours? I know I wouldn't. Mike Williams sounds like a total moron.

Lastly, in that Deadspin article, I love how the quoted neighbor says "Big boom boxes blaring...". Lol, are you kidding me old man? The 80's called...

Amazing alliteration from angry acquaintance.

How would you like to live next to an idiot that was blaring music at all hours? I know I wouldn't. Mike Williams sounds like a total moron.

You missed my point. I was referencing the "big boom boxes blaring"... Who the hell has a boom box anymore?

boombox.jpeg

Hadn't thought of this until this thread came up, but I stumbled on Mike Williams's Facebook page about a year ago (friend of a friend, apparently) and found the contents, uh, surprising.

Also surprising was his apparent unfamiliarity with basic privacy settings.

Guy is a clown but let's be honest, dude must be having a fantastic time. Sure he'll probably end up broke but damn it, he had fun!

Sure but who among us DOESN'T have a stripper pole in our living room?

Well sure, but mine is load bearing.

Wrong board?

I'll leave this softball out there for Millhouse...swing away.

Well sure, but mine is load bearing.

Wrong board?

I'll leave this softball out there for Millhouse...swing away.
this post is why animated gif posting privileges were reinstated

Agreed... I have this really strong feeling that Mr.Williams will be one of the stars of the 30 for 30 'Broke' sequel... Just a hunch.