Class of 2021 - OT Luis Chavarria (TX) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OT Luis Chavarria (TX) Offered

Syracuse is his only P5 offer.

Same HS as FSU AA DT Marvin Wilson. DeAndre Jordan of the Nets also went there. Bellaire is a suburb of Houston.

Sounds like he would probably be a center for us.

I'd have to believe that Houston is a major player here.

No idea what to expect, given the lack of info on this prospect related to our pursuit. I wonder if he and Cooper are mutually exclusive, since both project to center?

I'd have to believe that Houston is a major player here.

No idea what to expect, given the lack of info on this prospect related to our pursuit. I wonder if he and Cooper are mutually exclusive, since both project to center?
I think we are in pretty good shape with interior OL positions. Definitely see the need for one more. Two might be too many. Might be a first one to commit gets the spot situation.

Agree that Houston is the biggest competition. Hopefully Luis values academics and wants to play college football at the highest level.

Junior year highlights seem to show a kid who moves pretty well and has some versatility. Get the feeling he'll need to get stronger and more explosive (not shocking for an OL/DL guy and probably not the most insightful observation of all time either). Seems like a solid prospect though. Kinda surprised he doesn't have a few more offers, to be honest.

Haven't heard about this guy in forever. Those guys generally don't commit here.

Do you have some info? Have we withdrawn our offer?

Not doubting your assertion, just wondering what's behind it.
SU offered in 2018. He never visited or camped. Not likely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom