OT- Major inked up college bball players | Syracusefan.com

OT- Major inked up college bball players

I don't want to post what is going on, but everybody is aware how these players get all of these tats. It is what it is.

I don't want to post what is going on, but everybody is aware how these players get all of these tats. It is what it is.

Cmon' man, I'm not aware... How do they get them? Don't tease this old timer, I always wondered .:noidea:

I wouldn't be surprised its pro bono. Tattoo artists want to show off their work. Now they have a national crowd that sees their work weekly. They also have a book filled with the work they have done.

GFTakedown said:
Also the physique of an adult.

And the beer belly of Marsh.

Jk buddy!

I wouldn't be surprised its pro bono. Tattoo artists want to show off their work. Now they have a national crowd that sees their work weekly. They also have a book filled with the work they have done.
If that was the case it could be a major NCAA problem for the athletes and their schools.

Heck aren't most players sporting tattoos in high school? I seem to recall some players used to have to cover them in those dreadful all-star games.

Kids live for today without regard for the future...will they love seeing tattoos on themselves when they are 50? The tramp stamp (ass antlers) on the 47 year old mom is awesome. Hmmm maybe you should've stayed sober after that 1993 concert. I also love those ring things the cool kids are putting in their ear lobes...it will be awesome when their ear lobes hang down to their moobs/tube socks at 62.

Kids live for today without regard for the future...will they love seeing tattoos on themselves when they are 50? The tramp stamp (ass antlers) on the 47 year old mom is awesome. Hmmm maybe you should've stayed sober after that 1993 concert. I also love those ring things the cool kids are putting in their ear lobes...it will be awesome when their ear lobes hang down to their moobs/tube socks at 62.
Not to mention the lip, cheek, nose and whatever else piercings they have. Wait, am I starting it sound like my parents?

Not to mention the lip, cheek, nose and whatever else piercings they have. Wait, am I starting it sound like my parents?

That thing that expands your earlobes - yeah, that is more ridiculous than a tattoo will ever be.

That thing that expands your earlobes - yeah, that is more ridiculous than a tattoo will ever be.
Seriously how do they do that? It took 1/2 bottle of Jack and about 4 of my dorm mates to hold me down just to get a silver stud stuck in my ear! And it didn't take long for the hole to close when I stopped wearing it a couple years later. It went well with my pony tail but not my receding (now receded) hairline. Now that my head is shaved I could probably rock one again.

If that was the case it could be a major NCAA problem for the athletes and their schools.
Not if they charge them some nominal fee and say it was practice. You know, like how you can go get a hair cut at the beauty college for 1/2 price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom