Class of 2014 - OT Marcus Applefield (FL) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OT Marcus Applefield (FL) Offered

Choosing between Purdue, Maryland, Rutgers on Friday. We could very easily beat out all those schools for him so I'm gonna say we backed off.

Choosing between Purdue, Maryland, Rutgers on Friday. We could very easily beat out all those schools for him so I'm gonna say we backed off.
Yeah either that or he really wants to play in the B1G even if its for a bottom team.

Last edited:
I don't think we backed off. Kid just didn't have the interest.

Let's not start to sound like the Gers board. Kid just wasn't interested. Another one where our perception left us too far of an uphill battle

i agree, he never really showed interest in us. Even when he visited it was just a stop by because he was in the area for something else. I will take Ward all day over most OT's . Im hoping we land him. Him and Roberts side by side. LOOK OUT!!!!

Let's not start to sound like the Gers board. Kid just wasn't interested. Another one where our perception left us too far of an uphill battle

I was thinking the same thing when I read that post. We swung and missed. Nothing wrong with acknowledging that. We're not going to land every prospect we make a run at.