Class of 2014 - OT Marcus Applefield (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OT Marcus Applefield (FL) Offered

Surprised there hasn't been any news since his visit.

He has been totally silent on Twitter since just before his visit. Weird. When he visited the other schools he posted pics, etc.

Look what AJ just retweeted...

1. Eric White@EricWhiteCuse 26 Jun
  2. Decipher this one #...I can't waittttttt for tomorrow #CUSE14 pic.twitter.com/8DsZzt8xbl
  3. Details View photo Hide photo
  1. Aj Long#⃣3⃣@Aj_Long3 3h
    @EricWhiteCuse applefield @applefield70

BNtx7fTCcAAQy81.jpg:large

I really hope so. And that's a damn cool hint.

BNtx7fTCcAAQy81.jpg:large

I really hope so. And that's a damn cool hint.

I can't imagine why else he would pick tonight to retweet a tweet of Erics' from 6/26. Applefield has been totally silent on twitter since his visit.

I can't imagine why else he would pick tonight to retweet a tweet of Erics' from 6/26. Applefield has been totally silent on twitter since his visit.
I was gonna say I thought that was Erics tweet from the night before Applefield visited.

And yes super sweet hint. Well done by White. Can't wait to see what else he can come up with going forwards

who re tweeted this picture
I was gonna say I thought that was Erics tweet from the night before Applefield visited.

And yes super sweet hint. Well done by White. Can't wait to see what else he can come up with going forwards
Who re tweeted this picture?

AJ. Seemed odd that he re-tweeted it two weeks later. Thought maybe it was AJ hinting at a commitment from Applefield. Might be, but no word yet.

Senior White seemed to be sending some serious hints that Applefield would commit yesterday but never happened. Has anyone here been stalking his tweeter or have any info?

Applefield has a whole bunch of recent stuff on his twitter from other schools, but his latest tweet is something in the nature of -he will bleed orange on Thursday.

My guess would be a visit but not a commit. He is upward of 20 offers now and will be a very nice addition to our class, but I don't think he would commit until he visits, since he has visited other schools lately.

Thanks but I thought he had already visited a couple weeks ago

Thanks but I thought he had already visited a couple weeks ago

You may be right, and that makes sense because some coaches are out of town this week, my bad. Maybe the tweet does mean something, but then again who knows.

Applefield visited back in late June. If I recall, he wasn't that serious about SU, but liked his visit a lot so that has us on the radar. I don't get the impression that we are at the top of his list, however. I think the confusion you had with his Twitter is he was responding to a user named Bleed Orange. it was indeed about his visit, but from late June.

Applefield visited back in late June. If I recall, he wasn't that serious about SU, but liked his visit a lot so that has us on the radar. I don't get the impression that we are at the top of his list, however. I think the confusion you had with his Twitter is he was responding to a user named Bleed Orange. it was indeed about his visit, but from late June.

Ahh, you seem to be right, thanks for the clarification. I'm not a tweeter and didn't figure that out. Good catch, my bad everyone

I haven't seen anything on Applefield since he wrapped up his unnofficial visits.

marcus applefield@applefield70 13h
Will be at Florida state tomorrow

Funny that he never put a pic up in his twitter from his visit to Cuse...but has all his other visits.

marcus applefield@applefield70 13h
Will be at Florida state tomorrow

Funny that he never put a pic up in his twitter from his visit to Cuse...but has all his other visits.

Sounded like he enjoyed his Cuse visit, but the pics say otherwise! Never saw him as someone we had a decent chance with, so if he goes elsewhere, no shock at all.

@applefield70: My top 5 in alphabetical order ! 1.purdue 2. Rutgers 3.vanderbilt 4. Virginia 5. West Virginia

@ambermidgley97: @applefield70 excuse me I don't see Syracuse on that list

@applefield70: @ambermidgley97 sorry:(

@applefield70: My top 5 in alphabetical order ! 1.purdue 2. Rutgers 3.vanderbilt 4. Virginia 5. West Virginia

@ambermidgley97: @applefield70 excuse me I don't see Syracuse on that list

@applefield70: @ambermidgley97 sorry:(

Burn this thread:(

Saw he's taking a visit to Maryland. Wonder if he's low on options

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Marcus Applefield announces Friday at 230. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=#rutgers&amp;src=hash">#rutgers</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=#Maryland&amp;src=hash">#Maryland</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=#Purdue&amp;src=hash">#Purdue</a>. Very good OT from Weeki Wachee. Their first prospect.</p>&mdash; Jamie Newberg (@JamieNewberg) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamieNewberg/statuses/410087029842915329">December 9, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>