OT:Marshall Henderson | Syracusefan.com

OT:Marshall Henderson

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Francis03

All American
Aka the new Devo and the dude in my gif. UK haters can enjoy him tonight as they play at Ole Miss tonight at 9 on ESPN. I guarantee that it'll get "real" tonight with him.

Aka the new Devo and the dude in my gif. UK haters can enjoy him tonight as they play at Ole Miss tonight at 9 on ESPN. I guarantee that it'll get "real" tonight with him.

Kid has balls thats for sure.

There is so much going on in that, it's so freaking funny!

For as much of a punk ass that Devo was, that is actually why I liked him so much. As weird as that sounds.

Henderson is the 2nd coming of Devo; therefore, I like him.

This is currently in the student section for Ole Miss. The arms move and everything.
BB0GewBCMAILSZF.jpg:large

As usual with a Jim Burr ref crew, this game is a foul fest with no flow to it so far.

was thinking earlier about posting about him and saw this thread love this kids gumption.. still think our devo was more badass..

I remember one game on ESPN, probably a Big Monday, where they showed a "highlight" reel of the past couple games before the telecast where Devo trash talked opponents on the court...it was glorious.

Fitting he was named after Marshall Mathers.

Eminem wasn't on the scene until late 90's. This kid has to be at least 18, so he was born in 1994 or before... or before eminem's time.

I see the social and stereotypical resemblance though, just not chronologically.

Eminem wasn't on the scene until late 90's. This kid has to be at least 18, so he was born in 1994 or before... or before eminem's time.

I see the social and stereotypical resemblance though, just not chronologically.
It was a joke. Actually he was doing his thing in like '96. I had friends see him perform in a random club on myrtle beach.

I'm with the minority viewpoint on this one: sure am glad that we don't root for someone who conducts himself that way.

There might not be a lot of them at this point, but I'm happy to say that Syracuse suits up a dignified and sporting group of kids.

Proud times for Ole Miss, though.

I've been posting about this kid for several weeks. No one appears to listen to me :(. This, from a post last week:

Marshall Henderson is truly a fantastic player with a lot of baggage. Makes Eric Devendorf look like a choir boy on the court.

As per the blue ribbon book, he is a transfer from South Plains Texas College. He began his career at Utah, were he started as a freshman and was the second leading scorer. He was suspended for fighting in a game with BYU and left the program because the coaches rules did not fit "his individualism". He transferred to Texas Tech, but his personality did not mesh with, of all people Pat Knight. He then transferred to the JUCO school and became player of the year and won a national title.

I've been following him all year. Very entertaining to watch because he is constantly jawing with the opposing crowd. I posted a link last week of a shot he had against Vanderbilt to send the game into overtime. He basically won the game for Ole Miss last night against Tennessee. If you get the opportunity to watch Ole Miss play, take advantage. Marshall Henderson may be one of the best unknown college basketball players in the game. Like Eric, he may not have much of an NBA career.

Here is the link:[URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heupBHdPXDI'] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heupBHdPXDI[/URL]

It was a joke. Actually he was doing his thing in like '96. I had friends see him perform in a random club on myrtle beach.

Sorry, hard to pick up sarcasm at times. Especially in that one.

I'm with the minority viewpoint on this one: sure am glad that we don't root for someone who conducts himself that way.

There might not be a lot of them at this point, but I'm happy to say that Syracuse suits up a dignified and sporting group of kids.

Proud times for Ole Miss, though.
Umm what? This whole thread is about our guy who Henderson resembles to the T. If you're talking about our team right now, I can point you to alot of other teams fans who think MCW is a punk.

Was arrested as a HS senior for buying 59 grams of weed with counterfeit money. Dude has balls that's for sure. Good way to get yourself killed in a lot of places.

Umm what? This whole thread is about our guy who Henderson resembles to the T. If you're talking about our team right now, I can point you to alot of other teams who think MCW is a punk.

All I know about this kid comes from this thread - the descriptions and the little video clip.

Mike whines and can be a little more demonstrative than some might like, but I've never seen that kind of behavior from him.

Was arrested as a HS senior for buying 59 grams of weed with counterfeit money. Dude has balls that's for sure. Good way to get yourself killed in a lot of places.
Whaaaaat haha. That is a death wish.

All I know about this kid comes from this thread - the descriptions and the little video clip.

Mike whines and can be a little more demonstrative than some might like, but I've never seen that kind of behavior from him.

I like MCW just like I like all SU players, but how quickly people forget the "misunderstanding" at Lord and Taylor's involving a bath robe.

Wow, just catching up now. I had my preferences set to hide signatures, probably something stupid I did from the iphone and that tiny little browser window. This guy makes Devo look like the Dalai Lama. Great gif man.