OT:Marshall Henderson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT:Marshall Henderson

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was arrested as a HS senior for buying 59 grams of weed with counterfeit money. Dude has balls that's for sure. Good way to get yourself killed in a lot of places.
I heard it was oregano ;)

Was arrested as a HS senior for buying 59 grams of weed with counterfeit money. Dude has balls that's for sure. Good way to get yourself killed in a lot of places.

Who the hell buys 59 grams of weed?

56 grams, sure. But the extra 3 :eek:

Umm what? This whole thread is about our guy who Henderson resembles to the T. If you're talking about our team right now, I can point you to alot of other teams fans who think MCW is a punk.

What are you talking about... everyone gloves MCW.

He's so good at using screens it's funny to see him be so bad at defending them...

I wish some of our guys had more trash talk and toughness in them. It can give you a good edge.

He's so good at using screens it's funny to see him be so bad at defending them...

I wish some of our guys had more trash talk and toughness in them. It can give you a good edge.

Hmmmm.
I've never seen a guy grab a rebound with his mouth.

Hmmmm.

This.

Take a list of Syracuse's all-time greats. You don't see woofers among them. The only purpose of taunting and jersey-tugging for punks to get some attention; it's no substitute for skill or effort. Style over substance.

This.

Take a list of Syracuse's all-time greats. You don't see woofers among them. The only purpose of taunting and jersey-tugging for punks to get some attention; it's no substitute for skill or effort. Style over substance.
Wasn't DC a bit of a trash talker?

Wasn't DC a bit of a trash talker?

Yeah, maybe I'm splitting hairs, but he was more of a "say reprehensible things to your opponent to terrify him" guy than a "yell at the crowd and the camera because LOOK AT ME" guy.

Silly distinction, perhaps.

Yeah, maybe I'm splitting hairs, but he was more of a "say reprehensible things to your opponent to terrify him" guy than a "yell at the crowd and the camera because LOOK AT ME" guy.

Silly distinction, perhaps.

I don't want a look at me guy like Devo or Henderson, I'm not sure how I can explain it well. More guys who want the rock and will make other guys uncomfortable because they're so confident. More Jordan like trash talk.

I don't want a look at me guy like Devo or Henderson, I'm not sure how I can explain it well. More guys who want the rock and will make other guys uncomfortable because they're so confident. More Jordan like trash talk.

Sounds a lot like the original D. Coleman.

yikes. he broke his probation last year from that 2010 counterfeit money charge by testing positive for cocaine.

not a fan.

Hmmmm.
and still he had 5 rebounds for the game. Kid was very subdued compared to the other games I have watched him play. Last night was the first time this year he did not factor in the final outcome. Baggage aside, the kid can play basketball.

and still he had 5 rebounds for the game. Kid was very subdued compared to the other games I have watched him play. Last night was the first time this year he did not factor in the final outcome. Baggage aside, the kid can play basketball.

A sorry punk.
A bit amazing that he's even in college.
I'd say it's 50-50 at best that he's still playing on the team at season's end.

lol....i wonder how it all worked out for the dealer that made the complaint to the police.

Hey, I just sold 59 grams of weed to this kid, and this degenerate criminal paid me with counterfeit money!!!!

A sorry punk.
A bit amazing that he's even in college.
I'd say it's 50-50 at best that he's still playing on the team at season's end.
Not necessarily disagreeing with you. Just saying the kid can play ball