OT: Mashed Potatoes at Oak Hill | Syracusefan.com

OT: Mashed Potatoes at Oak Hill

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did anyone else look at this thread thinking it had to do with the Oak Hill Academy basketball team?

Yes...and I'm very disappointed. I figured a stud recruit spelled "Orange" with his mashed potatoes. Sigh.

From you're standpoint; Was he the same guy for yelling it for all players or multiple hecklers?

There were about 100 of them scattered throughout the course. "Ham and Cheese" was another one...

On PTI last night, Bob Ryan said there should be a big defensive lineman at each tee that would spear anybody yelling out one of those stupid phrases.

I hate when people yell this crap. A guy next to me yelled "end world hunger". I wanted to throw my half eaten burger on the ground and step on it right in front of him to show my displeasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny! Don't see what the harm is

you must enjoy hearing the same joke over and over again. did you hear the one about the chicken crossing the road? its hilarious.

I haven't heard any funny shout-outs yet. I would find it funny if someone yelled "Beefcake!" in the Cartman voice after a John Daly drive.

It really is just the continuation of golf moving from a gentlemen's sport to a drunken, redneck one. 'Merica where we like to trailer park up everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom