OT: Miami (OH) Athletic Performance Center | Syracusefan.com

OT: Miami (OH) Athletic Performance Center

Miami is a nice campus. Good school. That facility looks pretty sweet. Maybe they get some more of the top Cincinnati local talent to come to Miami. Good for them.

Nice facility, makes SU's renovations to Manley look sub par already.

Very nice but with our IPC, and the unique venue of the Carrier Dome, I still think we are ahead. Honestly, we just need to renovate the locker rooms to make them more modern and spacious. Other than that, Cuse facilities are good.

Very nice but with our IPC, and the unique venue of the Carrier Dome, I still think we are ahead. Honestly, we just need to renovate the locker rooms to make them more modern and spacious. Other than that, Cuse facilities are good.
I was in the IPC. Field is nice. Other than that, it's just a building.

I was in the IPC. Field is nice. Other than that, it's just a building.
It's still a huge advantage for spring ball in Central NY. Kids from the South want to play in warm weather or indoors. Every building is just a building ;)

You are moving forward or you get left behind in this day of age. Even the Miami of Ohio's of the world have to spend big to keep up

If I was a player, I'd prefer an IPF if I had to choose.

How many other colleges have 3 indoor practice facilities like us?

Miami's Athletic Performance Center is absolutely awesome. I was there when they had their grand opening. It is beautiful and is drawing young players from the area. High schools are going there to practice. Chuck Martin seems to have turned the program around. I don't want Miami to lose him. He's just getting started. Miami is a beautiful campus - always has been since I first started my Miami college "career" there - and it still is. I go back every year for Reunions and love walking around the campus. Every prospective college student needs to visit Oxford and experience the beauty of Miami University (the real one, not the "fake" Florida one!).

I agree that we're ahead, but we HAVE to be ahead of Miami of Ohio. It would be really embarrassing if we weren't considering that we get ACC money. Speaking of which, any word on the Dome or locker room renovations?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom