Class of 2020 - OT Michael Carmody (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OT Michael Carmody (PA) Offered

Offers from PSU, Michigan, VT, Akron, BC, Cincy, Duke, UMD, Nebraska, Northwestern, Pitt, Temple, Toledo, UVA, Wisconsin, WVU, Syracuse

What I don’t get is how are we offering this kid now and not in the beginning. We had to have seen him with all them offers.

What I don’t get is how are we offering this kid now and not in the beginning. We had to have seen him with all them offers.

I often wonder that as well. Maybe it's when SU starts to win...at the time of the offer SU was 4-1...and maybe there is more confidence in landing a player like this? Some kids want to play only on a winner and maybe that's what he wants?

Not necessarily. I don't think the coaches scan the "recruitment" sites. More likely they make offers on kids based on camps, personal evaluations from HS visists and highlight films they receive from players. Especially when it isn't a class they are currently filling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom