OT: MTSU Players Suspended for Animal Cruelty | Syracusefan.com

OT: MTSU Players Suspended for Animal Cruelty

Status
Not open for further replies.
vx4yFZuqYOS1mui56bZOjPKzTOVJKYpPDiYbJCvHNa8CdCBYOP_DX41EUQ61ghfbPebRYaj-yRqAf8g4PmTZI62mWmc5PSa019bJ--1K6moB73z9wdG05c2vqYgkMQ2s_n7W=s0-d-e1-ft

2 MTSU football players under investigation for animal cruelty

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/mtsu-football-players-suspended-for-beating-the- -out-of-a-puppy-on-snapchat/

I know its a Barstool article but original article come from local news. Makes me want to beat these even more next year...regardless of how much I like Shafe.
After reading the story, I have to wonder why the player taking the video wasn't already suspended based off of ongoing investigations.

The coach spinning this is a scumbag too. They were disciplining a puppy for peeing? That's what puppies do. What kind of person beats something that's completely defenseless?

Just watched the video. Truthfully, I've seen a lot worse. By toddlers.

How could these wretched, poverty-stricken athletes afford a pet? We're told on here that these kids ought to be paid to go to school because they are in desperate financial straits.

"Defensive lineman Justin Akins and linebacker Shalom Alvarez are at the center of the Murfeesboro Police Department’s investigation, which was launched last week after a Snapchat video surfaced."

So, I wonder...will the MPD investigate the 4 year old yanking the living sht out of the ear of the family puppy? Saw that happen. Or the 4 year old yanking the living sht out of the tail of the family puppy? Or beating on the family puppy with a stick? Saw that happen, too. Much worse than what I saw on that snapchat video.

"Defensive lineman Justin Akins and linebacker Shalom Alvarez are at the center of the Murfeesboro Police Department’s investigation, which was launched last week after a Snapchat video surfaced."

So, I wonder...will the MPD investigate the 4 year old yanking the living sht out of the ear of the family puppy? Saw that happen. Or the 4 year old yanking the living sht out of the tail of the family puppy? Or beating on the family puppy with a stick? Saw that happen, too. Much worse than what I saw on that snapchat video.

Thing is they are not 4...

Does anyone see the irony in the effort the police and school put into an animal cruelty allegations juxtaposed with PedState and the local, county and State police?

Animal cruelty is wrong but I believe molesting children is a much worse crime, especially when allowed for decades and covered up by many "leaders".

Perhaps this story should be sent to PA, PedState, and the B1G.

If I saw my child doing any of the things you just mentioned they would be severely punished. Football teams are families, they got grounded, permanently. As for criminal investigations? Take that up with the lawmakers. Don't think you are going to pull any over to your side on this one.

If I saw my child doing any of the things you just mentioned they would be severely punished. Football teams are families, they got grounded, permanently. As for criminal investigations? Take that up with the lawmakers. Don't think you are going to pull any over to your side on this one.
Probably not, as most people react emotionally to that kind of crap. Very little objectivity left on the planet...

Status
Not open for further replies.