OT: my ABC channel | Syracusefan.com

OT: my ABC channel

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
I have a scrolling weather bar on the bottom disrupting the score and stats for the pedstate game, then a red tornado warning bar came across the top, lol. I felt like my big screen tv shrunk in half. Hope I don't have to deal with this during the first 10 minutes of the game that will be played.

WJLA in DC has spent the last 23 minutes telling me it's going to rain, I am going to punch my TV.

I have a scrolling weather bar on the bottom disrupting the score and stats for the pedstate game, then a red tornado warning bar came across the top, lol. I felt like my big screen tv shrunk in half. Hope I don't have to deal with this during the first 10 minutes of the game that will be played.

I get my reports via facebook on my phone from your brother. (Solid fella, BTW, as you well know). The Binghamton ABC affiliate couldn't find the right button to push if you held a gun to their head. Frankly I think they just re-transmit whatever feed and go to the Relief Pitcher to finish their shift.

I get my reports via facebook on my phone from your brother. (Solid fella, BTW, as you well know). The Binghamton ABC affiliate couldn't find the right button to push if you held a gun to their head. Frankly I think they just re-transmit whatever feed and go to the Relief Pitcher to finish their shift.

I'm actually near albany so that's where my feed is from. The whole first half of the game they were cutting to local weather to show the same stuff over and over. Followed by pics from local viewers showing dark clouds. I wanted to break the t.v. I was just in Norwich last sunday though, my nephew had his first pop warner game at Perry Browne. Pretty cool to watch actually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom