OT New Allstate commercial | Syracusefan.com

OT New Allstate commercial

I was going to mention that in the chat last night, but I didnt know for sure if it was deff an SU logo. I didnt know if the S was blocky enough

Noticed this too. Not sure. Weird to see this guy who once had a major role in Oz.

Ahh I forgot he was in 30 Rock. I remember him from another show, brotherhood? maybe?

I don't think he was in Brotherhood but that was a great show. Intense! Like an Irish version of Sopranos.

I don't think he was in Brotherhood but that was a great show. Intense! Like an Irish version of Sopranos.

Ahh you're right, idk why I thought he was in that. I caught a few episodes on netflix, liked it, dont remember why I stopped watching it. Might have to get back on it

He also played Tommy Gavin's brother, Johnny, in Rescue Me.

And he also played Charlie in 'Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles', Sarah's one-time serious squeeze. He was terminated.

And he also played Charlie in 'Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles', Sarah's one-time serious squeeze. He was terminated.

Wish that had a season 3 and they knew it before the last couple episodes of season 2.

Wish that had a season 3 and they knew it before the last couple episodes of season 2.

Thank the idiots at Fox who were suckered by Josh Whedon to keep 'Dollhouse' on the air. They took a show with good writers, solid actors, solid guest directors, and a built in fanbase and dropped it because they bet the house on Whedon. They weren't going to keep both shows because of $$$. Serves Fox right that Dollhouse bombed in epic fashion.

Thank the idiots at Fox who were suckered by Josh Whedon to keep 'Dollhouse' on the air. They took a show with good writers, solid actors, solid guest directors, and a built in fanbase and dropped it because they bet the house on Whedon. They weren't going to keep both shows because of $$$. Serves Fox right that Dollhouse bombed in epic fashion.

Dollhouse wasn't horrible but it wasn't close to the level of TSCC. TSCC was just such a well done series even if you didn't like the content. I own it of course and still enjoy it from time to time, but feel like they tipped there hand too much to try to get a season 3, which made some things rushed and also caused a few horrible continuity errors. Some of the episodes are amazing entertainment.

While OZ was still being made he was also on the first season of SVU with fellow OZ cast mate Chris Merloni (Stabler).

While OZ was still being made he was also on the first season of SVU with fellow OZ cast mate Chris Merloni (Stabler).

It killed me to see Stabler play his part in OZ. It was very, un Stabler like. lol