OT - No QB at ND | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - No QB at ND

this post is awful.

First, love that you use 'inevitably' -- nice. i love that people not only blame kelly for the tragic and clearly avoidable death of a student, but they act as if everyone knew the lift was going to blow over and kill someone. Excellent logic.

Secondly, I was speaking mostly of the academic situation and the irony that everyone is ragging on ND for suspending their pretty talented starting qb for semester -- the fall semester -- when there are about 5 schools that would even allow a talented kid to schedule accounting in the first place and maybe a dozen that would actually suspend him for the fall.

Any decent person who showed even a modicum of concern for people's safety would not have let anyone go up on that lift on a windy day.

image.jpg

Look at thing. It was absolutely inevitable.

But the point is people could actually care a lot less. That's my point -- you say you don't care (and perhaps you don''t) but this board has 9 threads every time there's a whiff a story at notre dame. My point is that if people care so little about ND they sure seem pretty consumed with everything that goes on there. That's what's confusing.

That's fair, I guess. I could care less - but some like to see "rivals" struggle.

Any decent person who showed even a modicum of concern for people's safety would not have let anyone go up on that lift on a windy day.

View attachment 3678

Look at thing. It was absolutely inevitable.
Especially when there was an ignored high wind advisory for that area.

ass-brained instead of hard nosed if you ask mecouchburn