OT: OC Hackett to give Spiller the ball until he "Throws Up." | Syracusefan.com

OT: OC Hackett to give Spiller the ball until he "Throws Up."

As a Bills fan this is great news unfortunately as a Bills fan I now fully expect CJ to get hurt by week 2.

Ryan Miller@RyanMiller_24m
Stevie Johnson joking about #Bills OC Nathaniel Hackett's enthusiasm. He might have more fines than me this year for touchdown celebrations.

Ryan Miller@RyanMiller_22m
Johnson on Hackett: He’s out here hyped and fired up every day. They should open a window in his press box. He’d be yelling out the window.

Spiller is probably my favorite Clemson player of all time so I watched a few Bills games and even though he did great they were not very creative on how they got him the ball. Hopefully he has another great season this coming year and hopefully they get more creative with play calling.

i think mcnabb just found the team to attempt his comeback with...

As a Bills fan, I am excited to see this offense. Looking like EJ Manuel will start with CJ and FJax in the backfield along with a young but extremely talented group of WR's. Love Hackett's enthusiasm and he and Marrone obviously have a high paced innovative offense to put in place. 5 wide WR sets of Stevie Johnson, Robert Woods, TJ Graham, Marquise Goodwin and Da'Rick Rogers is just silly, throw in Scott Chandler at TE and EJ has some serious weaponry. Hopefully DM can work some magic with the mediocre O-line we have.

As far as the defense goes with Pettine, the talent is there, he has a lot to work with.

Lots of potential in Buffalo. Not saying this will necessarily translate to wins but as a long suffering Bills fan, with all these new faces, there is reason for optimism. One can hope!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom