OT: OK - who's down the Jersey Shore today? | Syracusefan.com

OT: OK - who's down the Jersey Shore today?

orange79

Internet Sleuth
upload_2017-5-28_17-1-46.jpeg

You have to be insane to go down this weekend, I once sat on the parkway for 5 hours trying to get down the shore on mdw, never again.

You have to be insane to go down this weekend, I once sat on the parkway for 5 hours trying to get down the shore on mdw, never again.
Your loss. :noidea:

Still need to find out who this was.:confused:

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. Last year my in-laws took my wife, son and I too the Jersey Shore for the week. I think I woud have shot myself had I had to wait in just traffic for 5 hours. I believe ours only took 1-2 hours.

Is that Sea Girt or Spring Lake?

Hard to tell, but the Spring Lake 5 was this weekend.

I live right off of route 9. Traffic was getting nasty early Friday afternoon. Love that vehicle, though.

Saturday morning, there was like 2 bad accidents on the parkway that day, never again.
im sorry, but I got to laugh at that too.

so let me frame this for everyone here...

you decided to go on a Friday afternoon, but 1 guy said...no way we get there in time for the bars, lets just go out here, get up early tomorrow and we will be there by 11, ready to hit the beach at noon.

then you went out, nobody got up at 9, you left at 11...and got there at 4 after stopping for something to eat.

im sorry, but I got to laugh at that too.

so let me frame this for everyone here...

you decided to go on a Friday afternoon, but 1 guy said...no way we get there in time for the bars, lets just go out here, get up early tomorrow and we will be there by 11, ready to hit the beach at noon.

then you went out, nobody got up at 9, you left at 11...and got there at 4 after stopping for something to eat.

No, this was when i was a kid, with my parents

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom