OT: Oops | Syracusefan.com

OT: Oops

I wanted to see if the inbounder would pass it to him again - he was sprinting to the ball on the very next inbound play. :) Unfortunately the video ended.

This is not funny but all I can think is if it was our player (pick anyone you prefer) we would probably miss it anyway!!!!

One more thought then I am out of here....if the guy guarding him fouled him, would he get a free throw?

One more thought then I am out of here...if the guy guarding him fouled him, would he get a free throw?

Yes, but which hoop would he shoot the free throws on?

Lol. When i was a kid i used to love the story of Roy “Wrong Way” Riegals, who actually scored a TD in the Rose Bowl on his own team! Every time i read one of these stories, that’s the first thought in my head! Lol:

“Roy Riegels
American football player

t_500x300

Roy "Wrong Way" Riegels played for the University of California, Berkeley football team from 1927 to 1929. His wrong-way run in the 1929 Rose Bowl is often cited as the worst blunder in the history of college football.en.wikipedia.org
  • Born: April 4, 1908, Oakland
  • Died: March 26, 1993, Woodland”

Lol. When i was a kid i used to love the story of Roy “Wrong Way” Riegals, who actually scored a TD in the Rose Bowl on his own team! Every time i read one of these stories, that’s the first thought in my head! Lol:

“Roy Riegels
American football player

t_500x300

Roy "Wrong Way" Riegels played for the University of California, Berkeley football team from 1927 to 1929. His wrong-way run in the 1929 Rose Bowl is often cited as the worst blunder in the history of college football.en.wikipedia.org
  • Born: April 4, 1908, Oakland
  • Died: March 26, 1993, Woodland”

At least Marshall's team won the game. Riegels' team lost by a point, the winning margin supplied by the safety Georgia Tech scored on the next play.

Point shaving?
I mean that can’t happen without some shadiness.
If youve ever played an important basketball game in front of a lot of people, it can absolutely happen. Happens all over the country just not often at the highest levels. You have a million things going through your head. And it can most definitely happen when you are subbed in and don’t have your bearings yet.

FYI, I may speak from experience. Ugh. Lol

I kind of understand how it can happen off the tip, but once the game has begun that’s really some kind of fog that has to have rolled in for a guy to take a shot on the wrong hoop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom