OT orangeyes | Syracusefan.com

OT orangeyes

dasher

Living Legend
if you know, why didn't Larissa Daniels play for the Orange today?

if you know, why didn't Larissa Daniels play for the Orange today?
I was there and to be honest I don't know. She's a senior and our leading hitter at .331
There is nothing in the write-up either. Julie Wambold was HBP and had to be taken to the hospital to be checked out. She had a huge swelling on her lower leg.

We could have won that second game but they wanted to give freshman Lindsay Taylor some work & experience against a good team. Stacey Kuwick was off her game and had hit two straight batters in her 4th and final inning of work. Lindsay gave up two runs in 3 innings four hits a walk and the winning HR in the top of the 8th, Jen was then brought in for relief.

Jen Caira has one of the best changeups in all of college softball. South Florida couldn't solve it as Caira shut them out in game one, only allowing 2 hits and striking out 10. In one inning of relief in game two she allowed no hits & had one strike out. I learned the secret to her success with a pitch she learned in one lesson on her first try. Jen has big hands for a girl and is able to get the perfect grip on the ball to make it effective. She mixes the change up with a curve ball, and an off speed pitch which is a little faster than the change up. She has different speeds on her curveball.

If SU wins today's rubber match they take over second place heading into the BET in South Bend.

Today's final home game is at 11 AM. Looks like a great day to send off the winningest seniors in program history as they try to get their 40th victory of the season.

I sent the question to the SID and they answered. Daniels was injured against UConn. Should be back for the big east tournament.

I sent the question to the SID and they answered. Daniels was injured against UConn. Should be back for the big east tournament.
Wow they responded quickly, thanks for the info Dash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom