OT: Oswego Hockey leaving for three games in Italy | Syracusefan.com

OT: Oswego Hockey leaving for three games in Italy

Never ate there many times and honestly only thing I remember about them was the chips n queso. That queso was bombbbb.

Garafolos sammys were great.

Ahhh. Loved fajita grill. They had the southwestern ranch sauce that went on the burrito that was great. The queso was delicious too. Garafolos was good, used to go there with my buddy and get three sandwiches for the price of two on mon or tues.

Lots of good joints in Oswego - Red Sun, La Parilla, Alex's, Greene's(RIP), Press Box, the Ritz, Wade's.

Seems like it has been a while since our last Frozen Four appearance after being there consistently in the past 15 years.

Sub Shop was always my go to. Chicken parm sub with a cherry coke was always my go-to. Learned about Garafolos towards the end of my senior year and boy I wish I knew about it earlier.

In terms of bars, lived right down the road from The Shed (where the liquor store is now across from Fastrac). Roommate was a bartender there. One of my most memorable nights was after Tyler Ennis hit the shot against Pitt, went to the Shed for Yard night and celebrated. Made that Thursday 8 a.m. terrible!

Sub Shop was always my go to. Chicken parm sub with a cherry coke was always my go-to. Learned about Garafolos towards the end of my senior year and boy I wish I knew about it earlier.

In terms of bars, lived right down the road from The Shed (where the liquor store is now across from Fastrac). Roommate was a bartender there. One of my most memorable nights was after Tyler Ennis hit the shot against Pitt, went to the Shed for Yard night and celebrated. Made that Thursday 8 a.m. terrible!

I lived a block away from the sting. I loved that place, darts, pool, a jukebox plus a great outside area.

Bucklands,Poor House,Shakey Patch ,Tri-Lions Club,Broadwells

Ive never heard of any of those lol. I was always a fan of Cheap Seats, the brick/raven/sting combo and of course Old City on thursday nights. Man i miss that place.

psi phi gamma. hop the train from lil's to serenos and barneys for buck fifty pitchers.grab a sub and ride the elk home.

Last edited:
Lots of good joints in Oswego - Red Sun, La Parilla, Alex's, Greene's(RIP), Press Box, the Ritz, Wade's.

Seems like it has been a while since our last Frozen Four appearance after being there consistently in the past 15 years.

Beautiful Hockey Arena
C5nfsKJWAAA_3rs

This guy had to walk a mile through the snow to a freezing Romney Hall back in the day.

Beautiful Hockey Arena
C5nfsKJWAAA_3rs

This guy had to walk a mile through the snow to a freezing Romney Hall back in the day.
Uphill both ways. Good thing there was a liquor store on the way.