OT - Pats & Brady Slammed !!! | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Pats & Brady Slammed !!!

why are we reading articles from january??

they dont mean shlit.

there is video of the guy deflating the balls.

basically on brady's order.

game. set. match.

suspend. take picks. fine.

simple stuff here fellas.
HeY buddy in case you forgot this story went nuclear because of that Mortensen story. If you say it means slit that is your opinion beyonf that I don't want get into a pissing match with you as you are just having fun trying to rile me up.

HeY buddy in case you forgot this story went nuclear because of that Mortensen story. If you say it means slit that is your opinion beyonf that I don't want get into a pissing match with you as you are just having fun trying to rile me up.
you give mort christenson too much credit.

the ravens and the colts were already on park ave before he put it all together.

this is exactly how it wouldve played out, regardless.

Funny email I got even if I disagree with the end.

Ted Wells [to Roger Goodell]: Consider yourself in Contempt!
Roger Goodell: Tom Brady, did you order the balls bled?
Wells: You don’t have to answer that question!
Brady: I’ll answer the question!
[to Wells]
Brady: You want answers?
Goodell I think I’m entitled to…
Brady: You want answers?
Goodell: I want the truth!
Brady: You can’t handle the truth!
[pauses]
Brady: Son, we play in a game that has balls, and those balls have to be fired by men with arms. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, Adam Schefter? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Indianapolis, and you curse the Patriots. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Indy’s loss, while tragic, probably saved ratings. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves ratings. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want me throwing balls, you need me throwing balls. We use words like power, team, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the financial windfall that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a football, and connect on a post. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
Wells: Did you order the balls bled?
Brady: I did the job I…
Wells: Did you order the balls bled?!
Brady: YOU’RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DID!!!

I am not a math major but your 10.18 number is wrong based on the numbers from your own post.

If you average the lower 11 numbers you posted
Patriots Ball Blakeman Prioleau

1 11.50 11.80

2 10.85 11.20

3 11.15 11.50

4 10.70 11.00

5 11.10 11.45

6 11.60 11.95

7 11.85 12.30

8 11.10 11.55

9 10.95 11.35

10 10.50 10.90

11 10.90 11.35

The left averages out to 122.2/11= 11.1
The right averages out 126.4/11= 11.5

Where are you getting this average of 10.18 from? If the Pats balls went from 12.5 down to 11.1 and Colts balls went from say 13.2 down to 12.3 what is your point?

Wow, that's a fairly large mistake on my part. Sorry about that. Added the 11 lower numbers up and then divided by 12 instead of 11. Let me redo. Yup. 11.1 is correct for your numbers. That's still a bigger gap (1.4 psi) than the Colts balls if we assumed the 13.2 we talked about earlier. You're right though, without knowing what the actual average psi was for the colts balls, we really don't have context here. I should have checked my math first.

Wow, that's a fairly large mistake on my part. Sorry about that. Added the 11 lower numbers up and then divided by 12 instead of 11. Let me redo. Yup. 11.1 is correct for your numbers. That's still a bigger gap (1.4 psi) than the Colts balls if we assumed the 13.2 we talked about earlier. You're right though, without knowing what the actual average psi was for the colts balls, we really don't have context here. I should have checked my math first.
The Wells report lets the ref off the hook for not recording any numbers. That is why is BS to assume the numbers are way low. If the Mort report were correct that 11 of 12 were 2 LBs low then the argument made sense. What the NFL found wasn't enough to show the balls were off the Colts numbers. Because they never recorded each sides numbers pregame.

Just read the report on the initial pressures and it looks like the average for the Colts balls was right around 13.0.

The Wells report lets the ref off the hook for not recording any numbers. That is why is BS to assume the numbers are way low. If the Mort report were correct that 11 of 12 were 2 LBs low then the argument made sense. What the NFL found wasn't enough to show the balls were off the Colts numbers. Because they never recorded each sides numbers pregame.

Based on what Anderson recalls, it's very clear that the pressure loss for the Pats was larger than the Colts, and by a fair margin. Having better information would have just hurt the Pats more. Brady will get his suspension reduced to 2 games, and all Pats fans and the ownership should quiet up about this because this was a big deal and the ownership and Brady lied about it.

Brady has a real dream team of lawyers handling this case. Including David Boies who represented Al Gore, Jeffrey Kessler the best labor law professor in the nation.

I actually kinda think Brady has a chance to get this reduced even more than I thought which was 2 games. These lawyers are among the strongest minds in the nation.

Brady has a real dream team of lawyers handling this case. Including David Boies who represented Al Gore, Jeffrey Kessler the best labor law professor in the nation.

I actually kinda think Brady has a chance to get this reduced even more than I thought which was 2 games. These lawyers are among the strongest minds in the nation.

Nothing says innocence like hiring two of the best attorneys in the country. Just teasing you now. It will be interesting to see where this case goes and how people feel about Brady afterward.

We know what they're going to argue. They're going to say Tom sure did say "less air" to these knuckleheads and the morons broke the rules unbeknownst to him.

It will be interesting to see how they get around the earlier texts of "the Deflator"...

But yes wealthy people can often hire expensive attorneys who are able in some cases to circumvent the law.

In this case I think the NFL might just say tough, be happy with the Trophies you may or may not have earned.

you give mort christenson too much credit.

the ravens and the colts were already on park ave before he put it all together.

this is exactly how it wouldve played out, regardless.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/this-i...culous-200459796.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Start with this: the story didn't go big until ESPN reported about 24 hours after the game that the NFL had discovered that 11 of the 12 footballs were measured to be more than 2 pounds per square inch below the league minimum of 12.5.

By the way your wrong again.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/this-i...culous-200459796.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Start with this: the story didn't go big until ESPN reported about 24 hours after the game that the NFL had discovered that 11 of the 12 footballs were measured to be more than 2 pounds per square inch below the league minimum of 12.5.

By the way your wrong again.
1st of all...AGAIN???

when have i ever been wrong on here????

2nd...puh-fluckin-leez dan wetzel??? :vomit: i know him...hes a patsy homer.

ok, al...espn forced the NFLs hand to suspend the SuperBowl MVP based on a fake article??...

well alrighty, then.

got it. :crazy::noidea::blah::rolling:

:eat popcorn:

Oh Lord

The penalties should be upheld just for trying to use that explanation.
2228535505_0f43cb0678.jpg

If you read the rebuttal and that is what your going to point you should just acknowledge that you don't like the Patriots and want to bust chops. Which is fine and in your right. The Patriots took 1 week to rebutt a report Ted Wells took 4 months on.

Its fine to bust chops, but the Wells Report was not well prepared and had a lot wrong. I don't thin Brady is going to miss games with the leaks in his appeal coming out and showing the NFL broke its own CBA in the handling.

If you don't want to read the rebuttal atleast read this.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...responds-to-wells-report-three-things-to-know

If you read the rebuttal and that is what your going to point you should just acknowledge that you don't like the Patriots and want to bust chops. Which is fine and in your right. The Patriots took 1 week to rebutt a report Ted Wells took 4 months on.

Its fine to bust chops, but the Wells Report was not well prepared and had a lot wrong. I don't thin Brady is going to miss games with the leaks in his appeal coming out and showing the NFL broke its own CBA in the handling.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...responds-to-wells-report-three-things-to-know

Yes I'm just busting chops. You've had the last 15 years to laugh at us Bills fans. It's only been a few days for this!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25185118/patriots-lawyer-responds-to-wells-report-three-things-to-know

I love the lack of context argument. Maybe if Brady had shared his emails and phone messages that would have given a bit more context. Or maybe if Wells had been allowed to interview that one guy a third time it would have given a bit more context. Sheesh.

I love the lack of context argument. Maybe if Brady had shared his emails and phone messages that would have given a bit more context. Or maybe if Wells had been allowed to interview that one guy a third time it would have given a bit more context. Sheesh.
You realize the NFL had the phones of the two attendants. Thus every conservation between them and Brady was in the NFL's possession. In what world do we live where a player must turnover their personal phone when everything the NFL needed was already in possession.

By hearing this appeal himself Goodell basically made the lawsuit a lot more likely to succeed. Sheriff Goodell obviously has no confidence in a 3rd party hearing this matter ruling in his way. Also, Wells lied and contradicted his own report.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...dicts-his-own-report-regarding-mcnally-texts/

that is the most lame defense excuse i have ever heard of.

Kraft was a total idiot in also defending his serial killer at trial.

The penalty should now be 8 games for making fun in public of a fat man.

is Brady currently on hormone treatments?
If you actually think Kraft defended Hernandez just or be a moron. His testimony was subpoenaed by the Commonwealth of MA and hurt AH bigtime. Jurors said Kraft's testimony proved AH alibi was a lie.

I guess we can blame Mara family for LT being a sexual predator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom