OT: Please consider helping local CNY dog rescue charity win $ | Syracusefan.com

OT: Please consider helping local CNY dog rescue charity win $

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
I apologize in advance for posting this here and not on the OT board, but I know this forum gets more traffic and this is the last day to possibly help Helping Hounds. They are currently in a Facebook contest to win some money from local restaurant Laci's Tapas Bar. Helping Hounds went from about 100 votes ahead to about 600 behind because the first place leader (Cuse Pit Crew) had a connection with national TV show Pit Boss and Parolees who used social media and their fans to take the lead. Helping Hounds doesn't have that "celebrity" factor to help, but I am hopeful that some of you with a Facebook account might be willing to take a moment to help these deserving animals.

As some of you know, I have been volunteering for this dog rescue place for several months. They do such great work with limited funds thanks to some wonderful dedicated volunteers and staff. They have helped save thousands of dogs from death and placed them in their forever homes. Would be great if any of you would take a moment to help them and their doggy friends with your vote. Today at midnight is the end of the voting. You would need to "Like" Laci's Tapas Bar and then you can vote (you can always unlike them after you vote). Thanks so much for considering!!

https://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/...0579&p=294012844557&v=Entry&id=1774087&rest=1

Bump

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom