Ot Poker | Syracusefan.com

Ot Poker

One and done. Heck of a run he had that wsop.

I played in a poker tournament today. The guy sitting next to me was Chris Moneymaker
The burning question? Is Dash LAG or TAG?

How did you recognize him if you are all wearing shades indoors?

Loose Aggressive or Tight Aggressive
I’ve always been so impressed by successful LAG’s cuz you have to actually be able to play well post flop due to being in so many hands . My game hit a ceiling early on where I became a shove/fold player cuz I was terrible on the turn and river. That’s why I gave up. Haha

I’ve always been so impressed by successful LAG’s cuz you have to actually be able to play well post flop due to being in so many hands . My game hit a ceiling early on where I became a shove/fold player cuz I was terrible on the turn and river. That’s why I gave up. Haha
I love playing post flop

I played in a poker tournament today. The guy sitting next to me was Chris Moneymaker

Same here on a cruise

I recognize this as English but I have no idea what it means.

I played against Dwight Freeny in a couple hands at Turning Stone and won 50 bucks off him. Better than nothing I guess and peanuts to him.

And another ex Cuse football player that I forgot his name. He has the same name as someone “famous “

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom