OT Post your Smoke pictures! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT Post your Smoke pictures!

Christian Bale Oooo GIF
been at the stone fence. haven't been to busters. gringo,place and freight house mostly. no jackie vee.
goddess. my heart chokes but ain't no way the flames are jumping the st lawrence ! but man is it smokey.

Last edited:
been at the stone fence. haven't been to busters. gringo,place and freight house mostly. no jackie vee.
goddess. my heart chokes but ain't no way the flames are jumping the st lawrence ! but man is it smokey.
Try Hosmers Marina. Good wings

Needless to say this thread has zigged and zagged as expected. Well done
Are we allowed to post everything there is to know about weed, like we do with beer threads, now that it is legal in the state of New York?

Tell us about bud light.
I like to shoot bud lights then crush the can on my forehead. My current best time is 6.2 secs. I was injured once doing it however.

My strain of northern lights crossed with purple punch is a much more interesting topic. God has blessed us. The smoke is marvelous.

I like to shoot bud lights then crush the can on my forehead. My current best time is 6.2 secs. I was injured once doing it however.

My strain of northern lights crossed with purple punch is a much more interesting topic. God has blessed us. The smoke is marvelous.
I “bet” it is!

Last edited:
dang ! driving back along black lake i see the old paddle inn is now the lakehouse inn. (turkey dinner on thur) altho there was a lakehouse inn way up on the northern end already ? and i did hit macks maybe 3 yrs ago. been a while since i've been this far north. city still seems to be in chaos.
did stop and see my old pal JIM at the LOG CABIN. bought my fishing license. he is the black lake fishing guru.

Last edited:
dang ! driving back along black lake i see the old paddle inn is now the lakehouse inn. (turkey dinner on thur) altho there was a lakehouse inn way up on the northern end already ? and i did hit macks maybe 3 yrs ago. been a while since i've been this far north. city still seems to be in chaos.
did stop and see my old pal JIM at the LOG CABIN. bought my fishing license. he is the black lake fishing guru.

Ari still own the Log Cabin?

i own a camp up on charleston lake ontario. everything's cool. except the black flies are brutal. bass season and yes jackie vee is still a goddess.

Ari still own the Log Cabin?
ALI . but if you'll be his bodyguard baby you can call him AL. still there.
big boats chewing up water chestnuts on the lake which are choking off bio habitats.

Last edited:
Drove from Burlington over to Rouses Point to cross the border in Quebec today. Smoke was real. Maybe 5-10 miles from the border lasting until 30-60 minutes outside Montreal area heading west.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom