OT: Proud Daddy | Syracusefan.com

OT: Proud Daddy

weedsportwarriors

All Conference
Today is the day my daughter graduates from high school (#19 out of 345 students) with her diploma and her associates degree as well and transitions from being a Land O' Lakes FL gator to becoming a Syracuse Orange. She starts in August. I am so proud in so many ways. Love you Amanda!!!

Pictures to follow when she shows me how to download them. Probably tomorrow.

Today is the day my daughter graduates from high school (#19 out of 345 students) with her diploma and her associates degree as well and transitions from being a Land O' Lakes FL gator to becoming a Syracuse Orange. She starts in August. I am so proud in so many ways. Love you Amanda!!!

Congratulations on her accomplishments.SUball

Congrats on raising one more lifelong orange fan :)

Now hopefully she will get housing somewhere besides B/B. Had a blast there my frosh year but its such a pain hauling up the hill , then up through the Law building to finally get to main campus.

kids can graduate high school with an associates degree these days?!

DAMN! I bombed my AP classes (mainly due to sleeping through class) so I didn't even have a head start on credits. She is should def dual major and maybe even pick up a minor if she is that far ahead.

Congrats and very well done!

kids can graduate high school with an associates degree these days?!

DAMN! I bombed my AP classes (mainly due to sleeping through class) so I didn't even have a head start on credits. She is should def dual major and maybe even pick up a minor if she is that far ahead.

Good ole AP classes - can't say I bombed them but they sure made a few classes freshman year a lot easier since its the same curriculum... Therefore equating to a lot more bad behavior first year..

Congrat6s to you and family .The best of times for sure.Enjoy and relish them always. Nothing more important in life than thosemoments:)

And then I high five him for getting ass.

I'd rather deal with that than worry about who is plowing my daughter.

That's why my daughters will date only after I'm dead. It helps though that their brothers are both big mean and athletic, and I have paid both of them to beat the crap out of any boy who takes an interest in their sister. I'm also planning on moving to whatever city they choose to go to college in so they can live at home under the pretense of saving money.

Oh me too I was just trying to rock the boat. I'm certain if I had a daughter, the lives of young men would be at risk when she comes. Of age. But alas I had a son, the world is your oyster my boy, wear a rubber.

I'm just posting here because tee has tee'd up everyone who's replied.

Oh, and because I read weedsport's second post too quickly and only picked up "Looks like her... BJ... in some class."

I'm like wait what? The guy posts about his daughter heading to SU and some dude on here has the chops to post that? Then I'm like, wait what it's the DAD who's posting it? Immediately had that line from Ferris Bueller pop into my head: "So THAT'S how it is in their family."

I'm just posting here because tee has tee'd up everyone who's replied.

Oh, and because I read weedsport's second post too quickly and only picked up "Looks like her... BJ... in some class."

I'm like wait what? The guy posts about his daughter heading to SU and some dude on here has the chops to post that? Then I'm like, wait what it's the DAD who's posting it? Immediately had that line from Ferris Bueller pop into my head: "So THAT'S how it is in their family."
Oh oopsy daisy, that's my bad.
You get extra thumbs, aside from the normal dosage of tees.

thumbs-up.jpg

Yeah, try having twin daughters. :eek:

I had a friend whose father once said, "With a son, you have to worry about 1 little pr**k. With daughters, you have to worry about all the pr**ks in the world." So true.