OT Question about St. Patricks Day being on a Sunday | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT Question about St. Patricks Day being on a Sunday

LOL If you are anywhere near downtown Savannah, you won't have a choice! It's a crazy time. The parade alone is almost 4 hours long. Plenty of beer in or around River St. and City Market. 16 oz. plastic cup only or you will get arrested. Wrist bands will be used.

If you plan to go check out this website. http://savannahnow.com/stpatricksday

I hope you have a place to stay as rooms will be at a premium. Good Luck.

I'm going to be at a wedding in Sea Island. Only issue is that I'll have to be capable of getting back there in time.

Thanks for the clarification Cuse dog, it is appreciated. Dont know why but I thought the last time it was on a Sunday Colemans got some sort of waiver, that appears to not be the case or an option.
Just because the rules/laws are that way where he is doesn't mean the same rules/regulations apply to Colemans. Different jurisdictions can have different rules. Like Buffalo goes to 4, and Rochester only goes to 2.

Also, Colemans very well could have applied for and received a waiver.

I'm going to be at a wedding in Sea Island. Only issue is that I'll have to be capable of getting back there in time.
You'll be a little over an hour from Sea Island to Savannah. You could make Marsh drool if you told him you played one of the excellent courses on Sea Island. It would be a lot more relaxing than Savannah for sure.

I used to spring break in Hilton Head when I was in college which always used to coincide with St Patty's day in Savannah. It's a great time if you like getting up and are under the age of 25. I vaguely remember getting cut off at a bar then puking in the river. We also brought some beautiful girls from UGA back to the island for a wild after party.

This St Patty's day I will be watching reruns of Doc McStuffins with my two girls. I also gave up alcohol for lent. Me.

I used to spring break in Hilton Head when I was in college which always used to coincide with St Patty's day in Savannah. It's a great time if you like getting up and are under the age of 25. I vaguely remember getting cut off at a bar then puking in the river. We also brought some beautiful girls from UGA back to the island for a wild after party.

This St Patty's day I will be watching reruns of Doc McStuffins with my two girls. I also gave up alcohol for lent. Me.
The Doc is in and she'll fix you up...

Where in Hilton Head? I vacation there yearly and plan to retire there

Just because the rules/laws are that way where he is doesn't mean the same rules/regulations apply to Colemans. Different jurisdictions can have different rules. Like Buffalo goes to 4, and Rochester only goes to 2.

Also, Colemans very well could have applied for and received a waiver.

It's a county law issue, isn't it?

Where in Hilton Head? I vacation there yearly and plan to retire there
For Spring Break we stayed in a condo on North Forest Beach (right on Pope circle really). After college I coached HS football and worked at Colleton River Plantion as a golf bum. We lived off of North Forest Beah then, which isn't in a plantation.