OT- ripped my Cuse Jacket, please help :( | Syracusefan.com

OT- ripped my Cuse Jacket, please help :(

pacusewife

Maker of Banners
My cousin graciously gifted me an Orangemen jacket he found in his closet. It has faux leather orange sleeves and my stupid self got caught on a fence… twice. I have two small rips in the inner arm. Are there repair kits that can do Orange? Should I just patch them with Cuse related patches?

Only asking here since I’m sure some of you have similar gear and I’m upset it tore.

I have no clue about how to repair the damage, but were you running from the law? I picture a one of those long drawn out chase scenes where you are jumping fences and cutting through people's houses.

I have no clue about how to repair the damage, but were you running from the law? I picture a one of those long drawn out chase scenes where you are jumping fences and cutting through people's houses.
Hahaha nope! Trying to leave my house for work with my hands full. I like your idea better though!

My cousin graciously gifted me an Orangemen jacket he found in his closet. It has faux leather orange sleeves and my stupid self got caught on a fence… twice. I have two small rips in the inner arm. Are there repair kits that can do Orange? Should I just patch them with Cuse related patches?

Only asking here since I’m sure some of you have similar gear and I’m upset it tore.

If you're going to keep climbing fences, and presumably sneaking onto other people's backyards, I might suggest a more indistinguishable jacket.

Take it from me, not getting caught is always the better option.

If you're going to keep climbing fences, and presumably sneaking onto other people's backyards, I might suggest a more indistinguishable jacket.

Take it from me, not getting caught is always the better option.
Yeah I’m very likely described by it around here. Did a late night sheetz run after the bb and lacrosse losses and realized I was head to toe in Cuse.

This is why I didn’t ask you and came here while you were in a meeting :)
good mythical morning agree GIF by Rhett and Link

I would just take it to a nearby tailer and have it done by someone who knows what he or she is doing. I know that I would likely botch the job if I tried to do it myself.

I would just take it to a nearby tailer and have it done by someone who knows what he or she is doing. I know that I would likely botch the job if I tried to do it myself.
That’s probably my best course of action, honestly. Thanks!

Bueller? Bueller?

Reminds me of when I was in HS and my neighbor tried to hurdle a barb wire fence. It didn’t go well. He needed about 20 stitches to close a gash in his hamstring.