OT: Rupp Arena | Syracusefan.com

OT: Rupp Arena

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
So I am playing a concert here at Rupp tonight. I'll take requests for sabotage or mischief to the UK dressing rooms and facility here. Go! Don't keep it classy. ;) image.jpgimage.jpg

So I am playing a concert here at Rupp tonight. I'll take requests for sabotage or mischief to the UK dressing rooms and facility here. Go! Don't keep it classy. ;)View attachment 31578View attachment 31579
What do you mean, you are playing a concert? What do you do? Inquiring minds want to know, so they can properly applaud you!

Dedicate a song to John Cheney.

Or some song that involves stomping could be dedicated to Laettner(as well as something like Bon Jovi's "You Give Love A Bad Name", for the "Shot through the heart" part of the chorus). Cal has somehow managed to make me like Kentucky even less than Duke.

So I am playing a concert here at Rupp tonight. I'll take requests for sabotage or mischief to the UK dressing rooms and facility here. Go! Don't keep it classy. ;)View attachment 31578View attachment 31579
OMG! There really is such a thing as Trans Siberia Orchestra! Furthermore, I even know one of their songs, although I never knew who did it. I googled your band, SoBeCuse, and came up with all kinds of things. Here is a neighborhood in Denver that coordinated Christmas lights flashing to "Wizards in Winter."

http://wgntv.com/2014/12/09/watch-w...tmas-lights-show-to-trans-siberian-orchestra/

You are never too old to learn something new! Please write to us and tell us how it went.

OMG! There really is such a thing as Trans Siberia Orchestra! Furthermore, I even know one of their songs, although I never knew who did it. I googled your band, SoBeCuse, and came up with all kinds of things. Here is a neighborhood in Denver that coordinated Christmas lights flashing to "Wizards in Winter."

http://wgntv.com/2014/12/09/watch-w...tmas-lights-show-to-trans-siberian-orchestra/

You are never too old to learn something new! Please write to us and tell us how it went.

Lol...referencing the Transiberian orchestra as "your band" like its a few dudes messing around in a gargae

Rupp arena huh? I bet you seat at least 200,000 people there (after UK's adjustment)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom