OT: Rutgers football player claims defensive coordinator Dave Cohen bullied and verbally abused him | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Rutgers football player claims defensive coordinator Dave Cohen bullied and verbally abused him

wonder why espuke hasnt run with this story
It's up on the espn.con front page sidebar. Just heard them discuss it on the today show.

Our man Paul Carceterra just reported on it from the sideline.

Last edited:
wonder why espuke hasnt run with this story

Because they are all over the Miami story. The "reporter/journalist" who shall remain nameless is even down there. Came out of hibernation for this one.

It was on SC this morning, though.

nm0169305.jpg
guy's harmless

Who could possibly have predicted she would be a problem?
PantsOnFire.jpg

i hear the train a comin- its rolling round the bend -

I'm not piling on, but, in all reality Rutgers might be the worst run Athletic Department in major college athletics. It just seems like fire after fire for the past 3 years. Herman must go, she seems wholeheartedly terrible.

I'm not piling on, but, in all reality Rutgers might be the worst run Athletic Department in major college athletics. It just seems like fire after fire for the past 3 years. Herman must go, she seems wholeheartedly terrible.

Maryland is winning the mis-management of money trophy though. B1G must be filled with joy vomit.