OT: Ryan Nassib and Giants | Syracusefan.com

OT: Ryan Nassib and Giants

njcuse

Scout Team
Thought Ryan did a pretty solid job last night. Seemed to be in charge and hit most of his passes. Had a couple dropped. Better passing than the previous week; his touchdown pass has to be credited to a take away reception on an underthrown pass.

And on his fumble, that was returned for a touchdown????

How do you grade him out there???

And on his fumble, that was returned for a touchdown????
n
How do you grade him out there???
This reminds me of how bad Giants fans were on Eli's case when he was cutting his teeth in his first couple of seasons in The League. I had to defend him too from deranged Giants fans , and I'm not a G-Men supporter , thou the team now seems like an extension of the Mighty Orange.

This reminds me of how bad Giants fans were on Eli's case when he was cutting his teeth in his first couple of seasons in The League. I had to defend him too from deranged Giants fans , and I'm not a G-Men supporter , thou the team now seems like an extension of the Mighty Orange.

Why are Giant fans such self-loathers?

Sorry but I don't think Ryan is an NFL caliber QB. Hope I am wrong I am an SU/Jets fan with no axe to grind against the Cuse Laden Giants. I like Nassib but just don't think he is going to make it. Hope I am wrong believe me

As I have said before, betting against Ryan has not been a profitable endeavor. He has the heart of a lion and that does not grow on trees anywhere. He will never have a good long ball (or so it seems) but in a West Coast offense I can see him having a decent NFL career.

I don know who you were defending Eli from, but thank you.

His 1st year as a starter he won the NFC East and in his 3rd they won the SuperBowl, so again thank you for whatever u had to do to keep the masses from YoungEli.

This is nothing like that btw.

Last edited:
Giants fans think they have it rough.

Try being a Dolphins fan.

little boy buffalo blue is a dolphin fan???

you deserve all the pain you are getting.
I suck it up and look on the bright side

:(
Umm You have 1972! Try being a Bills fan
Not near my lifetime. All ive experienced with the dolphins is coach changed, drug allegations, disappointment and tom brady.

Not near my lifetime. All ive experienced with the dolphins is coach changed, drug allegations, disappointment and tom brady.
with all due respect, how the Fn hell did you become a dolphin fan in the 00's living in, im guessing...western upstate NY??

with all due respect, how the Fn hell did you become a dolphin fan in the 00's living in, im guessing...western upstate NY??
I live in onondaga county where there are actually quite a few miami dolphins fan. I grew up idolizing jason taylor and zach thomas.

Been watching since '97 i think.

I live in onondaga county where there are actually quite a few miami dolphins fan. I grew up idolizing jason taylor and zach thomas.

Been watching since '97 i think.

You think Jason Taylor is sexy don't you?

Trueblue25 said:
your avatar still frightens me

Don't be scared man, it happens to everyone.. You're just becoming a man

word on the street is painter is taking every 2nd team snap this week.

1st time all year.

basically, the Giants thought he was horrendous on saturday.

queue Yogi...its getting late, early out there for Nassib.

BvBWdx7IgAAmTw2.jpg:large

BvBWdx7IgAAmTw2.jpg:large

if nassib did well last week, which he didnt, he probably wouldve run back out there with the 2s to see if he could build on it and nail it down.

since that clearly wasnt the case, got to give painter a run with them.

when nassib gets in with the 3s, hes really gonna have to show something.

for Eli plays 3 qtrs or so the following week and if painter plays the 4th with the 2s...

if nassib did well last week, which he didnt, he probably wouldve run back out there with the 2s to see if he could build on it and nail it down.

since that clearly wasnt the case, got to give painter a run with them.

when nassib gets in with the 3s, hes really gonna have to show something.

for Eli plays 3 qtrs or so the following week and if painter plays the 4th with the 2s...
Coughlin is using Marine Corps psyops to get him up to speed faster, in case of an injury to Eli.