OT: SEC Basketball | Syracusefan.com

OT: SEC Basketball

orangefog

Certified Message Board Genius
I am watching LSU @ Arkansas. I have watched UK, Albama, Auburn, Tennessee and Florida. I love watching these teams. Every team is loaded with athletes. They play tough defense and wide open offense. They shoot three sand run. They make mistakes, but they play hard and they play fast. One mistake doesn't kill a team, because they create mistakes on the other end. Every player on the floor is an athlete. It is how I remember the old Big East. We would play Seton Hall and Providence...and we would usually win, because our athletes were better than theirs even though those teams had great athletes. Now, we are lucky to win a slug fest with a bunch of marginal D1 athletes. I am still an SU fan, but damn I wish we were loaded with at least athletes. Hopefully next year.

I am watching LSU @ Arkansas. I have watched UK, Albama, Auburn, Tennessee and Florida. I love watching these teams. Every team is loaded with athletes. They play tough defense and wide open offense. They shoot three sand run. They make mistakes, but they play hard and they play fast. One mistake doesn't kill a team, because they create mistakes on the other end. Every player on the floor is an athlete. It is how I remember the old Big East. We would play Seton Hall and Providence...and we would usually win, because our athletes were better than theirs even though those teams had great athletes. Now, we are lucky to win a slug fest with a bunch of marginal D1 athletes. I am still an SU fan, but damn I wish we were loaded with at least athletes. Hopefully next year.
Most of these teams 9th and 10th players are much better athletes than our starters

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom