OT: Seeking Giants/Jets Fans For Tailgate Guide Help | Syracusefan.com

OT: Seeking Giants/Jets Fans For Tailgate Guide Help

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Orange Fans:

I need a couple guys to help me work on a guide for the Meadowlands over the next few months. Let me know...thanks

Mark

Your buddy the Kaiser can probably help you.

Orange Fans:

I need a couple guys to help me work on a guide for the Meadowlands over the next few months. Let me know...thanks

Mark
I would assume you are setting this up for the big clash next September. I'm not an expert, but I do attend one Giants home game per year so I am somewhat familiar with the new stadium. For the Giants games, you definitely need a parking pass, for the Cuse game, I can't believe that it is going to be a necessity.

Tailgating is no problem. It's a big lot and anything goes. We used to have a great spot at the old stadium that was near the entrance to the racetrack and within 50 yards to both dumpsters and portopotties. Have not discovered a similar spot at the new stadium yet and had to go into the Jersey swamps to relieve the beer buildup.

Hotels. Millions and millions of them all over Jersey, in Rockland County and in the big city. Not a problem for any price range.

Traffic. Not a problem if you get there early. You can also take a train to the stadium. Not familiar with it, but I know they push the services for Giants and Jets games.

I almost forgot. You can't forget to include the Bada Bing (Satin Dolls in real life) in your tailgate guide. I know we always pass it on our way to the stadium. Definitely a landmark.

159714711_55bc7a415e.jpg

I almost forgot. You can't forget to include the Bada Bing (Satin Dolls in real life) in your tailgate guide. I know we always pass it on our way to the stadium. Definitely a landmark.

159714711_55bc7a415e.jpg

I have a friend from that area who says the food at Satin Dolls is excellent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom