OT: seems like Minnesota football has been nothing but drama for Coyle | Syracusefan.com

OT: seems like Minnesota football has been nothing but drama for Coyle

Sounds like a bit of sour grapes. Can't blame Fleck for wanting to change things and disassociate with the previous regime given the accusations against the players.

I wonder if the way Minnesota handled the 2016 case would have been different in, say, 2018 after the 2011 “Dear Colleague” Title IX letter had been revoked.

My boss went to Minnesota and said that Kill has an Axe to grind...but its too bad that Kill never won an Axe (in reference to Paul Bunyan's Axe game with Wisconsin.)

Sounds like a bit of sour grapes. Can't blame Fleck for wanting to change things and disassociate with the previous regime given the accusations against the players.

agree completely. Not a fan of Fleck by any means, but why the hell should he be embracing the prior staff after a ton of rape accusations were leveled against players under their watch

He made a great FB hire and we have a much better long term fit. No ill will despite him taking a far lesser job. I think Fleck and the guy who replaced Kill and had the scandal are better coaches than Kill.