OT: Self Promotion "Dee Snider Rock & Roll Roast" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Self Promotion "Dee Snider Rock & Roll Roast"

yeah, I've seen every band that you mentioned here (multiple times) except for Fantomas and Bungle. Never quite got into Fantomas, although I do love Bungle. I always enjoyed the Soundgarden shows but never thought they were truly great live. Tool is amazing live. Absolutely love Mike Patton - FNM - saw their first US reunion show on the Brooklyn waterfront a few years back, that was intense. Patton's got another band called Tomahawk that is very good and features ex-members of Jesus Lizard and Helmet (John Stanier on drums, he's awesome).

Mason

Never got to see Mr. Bungle or FNM. I've seen Tool at least 4 or 5 times and they always put on a good show. I saw A Perfect Circle on both the Mer De Noms and the Thirteenth Step tours. Maynard with APC was completely different on stage and much more engaged with the audience. Both shows were fantastic.

Never got to see Mr. Bungle or FNM. I've seen Tool at least 4 or 5 times and they always put on a good show. I saw A Perfect Circle on both the Mer De Noms and the Thirteenth Step tours. Maynard with APC was completely different on stage and much more engaged with the audience. Both shows were fantastic.

cool. I've never seen APC, but would like to. Tool is definitely one of my favorite bands - all great musicians... wish they would put out a new album though.

He's a tv whore. He'd come to the opening of an envelope.

Hey Corduroy, I saw Soundgarden last night at Hammerstein. I assume you may be a fan. They were in top form

cool, love soundgarden, like suicide is literally my favorite song of all time, its my desperado (seinfeld anyone?) i saw them twice in summer of 2011. theyre playing a festival in jersey on my gf's bday in may so we may go to that, alice in chains is on the bill too (not sure how they can still call themselves alice w/o layne but will still be cool to see them)

cool. I've never seen APC, but would like to. Tool is definitely one of my favorite bands - all great musicians... wish they would put out a new album though.

Don't hold your breath for the next Tool album, you know how they are. Have you checked out any of Maynard's Puscifer stuff?

Yeah, i thought the same about G'nR with the horn section and backing singers. Do you remember Slash messing up the intro to Sweet Child then starting it over again? Total Bush League move.

cool that you got to interview Newstead.

I don't remember the Slash intro issue...

I believe Scott Ian actually played a zombie in one of the Walking Dead online webisodes from season one. He wasn't credited. It's the 6-part webisode directed by Greg Nicotero about the woman who became the "bicycle girl" zombie.

Funny credit for Scott Ian.

Did you know Bill Lambeer was a Sleestak on the original "Land of the Lost" series?

BTW, if you hear a joke about Kim Kardashian's assh()le tomorrow night... I wrote it.

It's currently on the fence as to whether it'll be included or not, but it's my favorite of my contributions to the entire roast.

Don't hold your breath for the next Tool album, you know how they are. Have you checked out any of Maynard's Puscifer stuff?

Danny Carey said that they have 6 or 7 song structures mostly sorted out (Rhythm Mag - Feb 2013 issue). Maynard doesn't come in to write his parts until basically all of the music is written, so he hasn't been involve dyet. So we're looking at late 2013 if we're lucky. The managing editor of their website said that he's heard a demo of all these songs, so they are probably at least getting close to getting into the studio. I hope Joe Barrisi produces again. He's amazing.

I believe Scott Ian actually played a zombie in one of the Walking Dead online webisodes from season one. He wasn't credited. It's the 6-part webisode directed by Greg Nicotero about the woman who became the "bicycle girl" zombie.
since ottos thread was highjacked into a late 80s early 90s what concerts did you go to thread, lets revisit this one for a spell.

these webisodes, are they any good?? should i watch it?? walking dead is awesome, but all ive ever done is watch the sunday night airings.

rescue me once did these little 5minute shows that i would get taped because i had my dvr set to record anything rescue me did new, but i erased a bunch at 1st because i couldnt figure out what the hell they were. thought it was just clips from past shows.

but i digress...after that, lets discuss how all you guys plan to skip tommy's show on friday.

just kidding, i was gonna check it out before you said you were in on it.

since ottos thread was highjacked into a late 80s early 90s what concerts did you go to thread, lets revisit this one for a spell.

these webisodes, are they any good?? should i watch it?? walking dead is awesome, but all ive ever done is watch the sunday night airings.

rescue me once did these little 5minute shows that i would get taped because i had my dvr set to record anything rescue me did new, but i erased a bunch at 1st because i couldnt figure out what the hell they were. thought it was just clips from past shows.

but i digress...after that, lets discuss how all you guys plan to skip tommy's show on friday.

just kidding, i was gonna check it out before you said you were in on it.

Michael McDonald.

Funny credit for Scott Ian.

Did you know Bill Lambeer was a Sleestak on the original "Land of the Lost" series?

Yes! They cast college basketball players as Sleestak. A few UCLA players suited up in the scaly greens.