OT: Selling Tickets on the Secondary Market | Syracusefan.com

OT: Selling Tickets on the Secondary Market

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I've never sold tix through StubHub, etc...I prefer to sell my unused tix to those I know but what has been Cuse fans expereince selling Cuse FB tix on StubHub, Craigslist, etc...?

BTW, I'm going to the Alamo Bowl this year (bought some tix locally for $22) and this press release was interesting as they were encouraging selling on the secondary market.

http://www.alamobowl.com/main/press_release_detail.php?uid=337

I've sold some Cuse football tix on stubhub. There's not a huge demand, but if they're decent seats you can usually get close to face value, at least for the better games. Its tough to unload tickets for MAC or 1AA teams at any price on there, though.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I've bought tix on Stubhub several times with no issues. I've never sold them there, however.

Ironically, I've had more ticket problems with people on this board than any other website.

I've bought tix on Stubhub several times with no issues. I've never sold them there, however.

Ironically, I've had more ticket problems with people on this board than any other website.

Cept for me, right? LOL

I've never sold tix through StubHub, etc...I prefer to sell my unused tix to those I know but what has been Cuse fans expereince selling Cuse FB tix on StubHub, Craigslist, etc...?

BTW, I'm going to the Alamo Bowl this year (bought some tix locally for $22) and this press release was interesting as they were encouraging selling on the secondary market.

http://www.alamobowl.com/main/press_release_detail.php?uid=337
I have sold baskebtall tickets on Stub Hub for years. Don'tnow about football sales since I never miss a football game. They take a 10% comission but all you have to do is print out the FedEx address label and drop the tickets in a FedEx box outside any Post Office. Just received a $186 check from Stub Hub for two Louisville tickets after the 10% comission.

I sold Cuse bball tix on Stub Hub in the past, never had a problem

bought and sold never a problem on stub hub

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Anybody know if you can get a premium for the Food Stamp tix on Stubhub? Those are the tix I hold I don't care who buys...

Anybody know if you can get a premium for the Food Stamp tix on Stubhub? Those are the tix I hold I don't care who buys...
Depends on the game. If it's the first game of the season against a BCS opponent or the WVU game, then yes. The other games you won't break even.

I sell my BBall tix on Stubhub. It is easy. You can use the declining price function. If I were you I would price it to start somewhere between what it costs for one ticket day of game price ($34) and what it costs you ($14). So maybe $25 which is a deal compared to buying it through SU. Then pick your bottom price (say $10) and it will change your price as the event gets closer ($25 day 1, then $24.75, $24.50... $10.25, $10 a week before the game).

sold a bunch of Yankees tickets on stubhub, never had a problem.