OT: Spit on your G/F, Get ARRESTED, play on saturday | Syracusefan.com

OT: Spit on your G/F, Get ARRESTED, play on saturday

What has this country come to when you can't spit on your girlfriend?

Back in the day, PP would've suspended him a game for spitting on the sidewalk. Two games if he forgot to shave his soul patch.

I guess we DO mellow with age.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Back in the day, PP would've suspended him a game for spitting on the sidewalk. Two games if he forgot to shave his soul patch.

I guess we DO mellow with age.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Especially when you're about to be canned if you don't start winning/recruiting.

It's in the best interest of all if P and D remain at UConn.

That's the Whiziest Bangiest comment you've made all weekend. Seeing as you were mumbling incoherently and drooling most of the game, I couldn't really understand what you were saying. I may have missed some foreign policy changing stuff, but I don't speak Lou Holtz.

That's the Whiziest Bangiest comment you've made all weekend. Seeing as you were mumbling incoherently and drooling most of the game, I couldn't really understand what you were saying. I may have missed some foreign policy changing stuff, but I don't speak Lou Holtz.

It went a little something like this:

Also, you're walking WAYYY out on the edge throwing me a line like "Whiziest Bangiest" given my history of drinking enough beer to kill a herd of elephants prior to spending large amounts of time with your mom.

But since today doth be the Sabbath, I shan't be retorting to your provocations.

BTW, that was a hall of fame level post dude. I was in Lou Holtz slobberknocker territory for a while that night. The whiz bang interception return and some whiz bang coaching definitely made for one of the Whiziest Bangiest games we've ever been to together, including our legendary intramural hoops battles vs. Delta in McLane gym.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom