OT: Spring game crowds | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Spring game crowds

How many are going? 10 000? I'm not because I do not feel like driving all that way for a scrimmage. Maybe I'll start my gardening (the spring version of raking leaves)

2-3k is the norm

Some family went to the Penn State scrimmage to see my cousin play. They were amazed. Said that the tailgating was almost as extensive as a regular game day. Like the linked piece said, they announced 72,000. It was free to get in.

They need to make it more interesting - like have Scott Shafer wrestle a bear at halftime or use live tigers as defensive backs.

apparently Shafer will be "mic'd" up. my new flier would look like this

parental_advisory_explicit_content.png

I thought it was going to be broadcast on ESPN3... that is what I heard. Am I wrong?
It will be on ESPN3. Cali's just being Cali.

The two houses across the street from me are uga fans. They both had their flags up yesterday and took their kids to the game.
Were they rooting for Red or Black?

Something tells me that you could probably even place a bet on these games in 'Vegas.

Best line this weekend from one of the studio 'bots was "X is leading Y 24-10, for those keeping score at home. And if you are, you've got..."

Were they rooting for Red or Black?

Something tells me that you could probably even place a bet on these games in 'Vegas.

Best line this weekend from one of the studio 'bots was "X is leading Y 24-10, for those keeping score at home. And if you are, you've got..."
They didn't pay much attention other than to criticize the new qb. Even if he stinks, Hudson Mason wins the "best name that sounds like a southern qb that is actually a southern qb" award.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom