OT(?) SU Day at Yankee Stadium | Syracusefan.com

OT(?) SU Day at Yankee Stadium

All you can drink at that 90 minute picnic before the game...its on me.lol

Ill be there. I owe you a beer. (You bought me one 2 years ago at a FB game...I bet you don't have the foggiest!)

That was a historic beer. I'm a cheap, old man now so probably the last time I bought a beer for ANYONE!

Wow. Just logged on to buy my tickets and it looks like they are completely sold out! They had seats in 9 different sections available but all are gone.

Wow. Just logged on to buy my tickets and it looks like they are completely sold out! They had seats in 9 different sections available but all are gone.

Wow, that stinks. Do you know if it's possible to sit in a different section but still attend the SU pregame event and get a hat?

Wow, that stinks. Do you know if it's possible to sit in a different section but still attend the SU pregame event and get a hat?

Yes. People who were not sitting with SU managed to get shirts last year at Citi Field. I was sitting in the 300 section and saw people in the 400 and 500 section wearing the Otto/Mr. Met t-shirt.

Okay. Apparently there was a system glitch. Seats ARE available in all sections. I just grabbed two of the $101 seats plus bus from Binghamton. Email exchange below:

Mark Cupelo <dfl.consiglieres@gmail.com>
9:05 AM (2 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to SUYanks
cleardot.gif

Andy -

I was interested in attending the event including bus from Binghamton and picnic but had to wait a couple of days to firm up a work commitment. Logged on this morning and it looks like the event is completely sold out. Great response! If there are any cancellations, please let me know. I was really looking forward to grabbing one of those sweet Yankee - SU hats too!

Email SUyanks
10:29 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
Hi Mark!
There’s an error with the ticket selling site, we actually are not on sold out! If you could please clear all your cookies in your web browser, you’ll be able to see the full ticket inventory once again. Working with the Yankees to address!
Thanks!
Andy Pregler, ’15
Alumni Engagement & Marketing Coordinator | SU in NYC
T 212.710.5587 M 814.881.5459 Twitter: SUinNYC

Okay. Apparently there was a system glitch. Seats ARE available in all sections. I just grabbed two of the $101 seats plus bus from Binghamton. Email exchange below:

Mark Cupelo <dfl.consiglieres@gmail.com>
9:05 AM (2 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to SUYanks
cleardot.gif

Andy -

I was interested in attending the event including bus from Binghamton and picnic but had to wait a couple of days to firm up a work commitment. Logged on this morning and it looks like the event is completely sold out. Great response! If there are any cancellations, please let me know. I was really looking forward to grabbing one of those sweet Yankee - SU hats too!

Email SUyanks
10:29 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
Hi Mark!
There’s an error with the ticket selling site, we actually are not on sold out! If you could please clear all your cookies in your web browser, you’ll be able to see the full ticket inventory once again. Working with the Yankees to address!
Thanks!
Andy Pregler, ’15
Alumni Engagement & Marketing Coordinator | SU in NYC
T 212.710.5587 M 814.881.5459 Twitter: SUinNYC

Thanks for clearing that up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online