OT: SU soccer GK Alex Bono | Syracusefan.com

OT: SU soccer GK Alex Bono

I'm still confused about Soccer in general. The better the quality the less that actually happens especially once one team has the lead. Its almost like a high level game of keep away or something. I suppose I'm just not a very sophisticated sports fan.

I'm still confused about Soccer in general. The better the quality the less that actually happens especially once one team has the lead. Its almost like a high level game of keep away or something. I suppose I'm just not a very sophisticated sports fan.

I've been told that the excitement is not in the goals scored but in those almost scored, but that sounds to me like a less exciting hockey game

Let me spruce things up for you, my broseph.

Ya just gotta watch it and learn it. I never thought I would like it, but with 2 kids playing for the last few years, I have come to know a bit about it. In many repects, how the game is played is a major part of the enjoyment.
A good chance at a goal can be an exciting play (like a missed long pass in American football.)
In 2-3 geneartions, it will rival AFB in participation, IMO.

I've been told that the excitement is not in the goals scored but in those almost scored, but that sounds to me like a less exciting hockey game

I was pretty excited most of the times I almost scored, too ... although a few times I was more relieved .. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom