OT- Syracuse Maternity Shirts? | Syracusefan.com

OT- Syracuse Maternity Shirts?

pacusewife

Maker of Banners
I've been searching for some cute Syracuse maternity shirts. It seems Alyssa Milano has a great line of maternity sportswear but SU only has two styles (one pretty plain and one with a basketball reference) while the bigger programs have adorable options...

Anyway, I was looking for something like "Future Syracuse Fan" or something cute like that. I've considered designing my own but I know I'll have to try to work around copyright stuff.

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks! :)

I've been searching for some cute Syracuse maternity shirts. It seems Alyssa Milano has a great line of maternity sportswear but SU only has two styles (one pretty plain and one with a basketball reference) while the bigger programs have adorable options...

Anyway, I was looking for something like "Future Syracuse Fan" or something cute like that. I've considered designing my own but I know I'll have to try to work around copyright stuff.

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks! :)

IMG_0727.JPG

Yes this! Thank you! I might fancy it up a bit but it doesn't look bad without the logo or anything (which is what I was concerned about).
If you use this code -- WS4042852 -- it gives you something like $12 off..

I go away for two years and come back to find this board has turned into a maternity clothing chat room!

Two years? Were you in jail, or on a Mormon mission?