OT: SyracuseFan Chiefs Dollar Night | Syracusefan.com

OT: SyracuseFan Chiefs Dollar Night

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
More details coming but there will be 40 reserved seats set aside for anyone going to Syracuse Chiefs Dollar night next Thursday, May 22nd. If you guys support this...they will do it for us the rest of the year on Dollar Night.

$1 Hofmann Hot Dogs $1 Coca-Cola products $1 Beer (Saranac, Budweiser, & Labatt brands) $1 Programs

BTW, the Chiefs are pretty good this year. http://www.milb.com/index.jsp?sid=t552

TexanMark said:
Bump...any interest?

Assuming that I'm not working at the golf course on Thursdays, sounds great!!

DCCuse said:
Assuming that I'm not working at the golf course on Thursdays, sounds great!!
Salt potatoes and pulled pork, two staples of the DCCUSE diet

Last edited:
Gee Mark, couldn't you post this on baseball forum? :rolleyes:

More details coming but there will be 40 reserved seats set aside for anyone going to Syracuse Chiefs Dollar night next Thursday, May 22nd. If you guys support this...they will do it for us the rest of the year on Dollar Night.

$1 Hofmann Hot Dogs $1 Coca-Cola products $1 Beer (Saranac, Budweiser, & Labatt brands) $1 Programs

BTW, the Chiefs are pretty good this year. http://www.milb.com/index.jsp?sid=t552

I have interest but might have a conflict with a family dinner. Should know one way or the other in a day or two.

Ok here is the deal Dollar Night

Pawtucket Red Sox, 7pm this Thursday, May 22nd.

The Chiefs reserved section 114 rows 1-4 for us, the price is $10 a piece for adult tix and they encourage tailgating! All you guys have to do is go up to the window and say that your with the Syracuse fan tailgating group.
2014_Season_Ticket_plans_chart_only_fbb1x7cv.jpg

Last edited:
I can't make it this week.

Hopefully next month I can get a Thursday night free.

The Chiefs reserved section 114 rows 1-4 for us, the price is $10 a piece for adult tix and they encourage tailgating! All you guys have to do is go up to the window and say that your with the Syracuse fan tailgating group.

Sadly, I can't make it this week either. Should be able to for most of the future games though (if there are any).

Arggggg next Thursday and I think I'd have been in. Please keep posting these if there is enough interest in this one to warrant them doing it again for us. Thanks Mark.

Might have to delay a week. Im working tmrw night. I will take future Thursday nights off.

I'll be at CNS watching the 'Bees finally take down WG in the Sectionals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom