OT: Tebow a Jet | Syracusefan.com

OT: Tebow a Jet

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
@JayGlazer: Breaking news: Ny Jets have just traded a 4th round pick for Tim Tebow

Now they have two shitty quarterbacks.

Those Jets sure do like a circus.

@JayGlazer: Breaking news: Ny Jets have just traded a 4th round pick for Tim Tebow

I mean seriously...as an outsider just watching this...The Jets just signed their shitty QB to a long term deal, ALREADY have a dysfunctional locker room with plenty of spazzes, and then just bring in the Tebow media circus.

Oh ya, this will end well.

Rex will be fired within 2 years.

I mean seriously...as an outsider just watching this...The Jets just signed their shitty QB to a long term deal, ALREADY have a dysfunctional locker room with plenty of spazzes, and then just bring in the Tebow media circus.

Oh ya, this will end well.

Rex will be fired within 2 years.
I am not going to disagree about the state of the Jests in general or your prediction about Rex, who needs to undo last year's mess if he is to survive. I was disgusted with committing to Sanchez for three more years.

However, trading this cheaply for Tebow is a GREAT move. He has the potential to be the best wildcat formation player anywhere. If he can develop passing mechanics he has a huge upside (possible, but not likely). However, he brings many unique skills to the field, and he is a winner. Even if he can't throw well for a QB, he throws GREAT as compared to any other tailback/fullback option players. Think of Tebow running either the wildcat or sweeps from the tailback position with his running skills & also with his threat as a passer. And if there is one thing Spanano (spelling ??) knows it is the wildcat.

Wildcat is basically done at this point, coordinators have responded and it really isn't that tough to defend

who is running the nuthouse?

some teams just make trades to be in the news -imho

guy is going to be used what 6-8 plays a game? use the draft choices to fill holes - if the cowboys and redskins have proven anything in the last decade-you cant win by signing everyone -you have to build a base thru the draft

They are saying the trade might not get approved do to the salary concerns that's why the NFL hasn't approved it

BREAKING NEWS: The trade between the Denver Broncos and New York Jets for Tim Tebow has hit a snag as the Jets have suddenly realized they are trading for Tim Tebow.

I am not going to disagree about the state of the Jests in general or your prediction about Rex, who needs to undo last year's mess if he is to survive. I was disgusted with committing to Sanchez for three more years.

However, trading this cheaply for Tebow is a GREAT move. He has the potential to be the best wildcat formation player anywhere. If he can develop passing mechanics he has a huge upside (possible, but not likely). However, he brings many unique skills to the field, and he is a winner. Even if he can't throw well for a QB, he throws GREAT as compared to any other tailback/fullback option players. Think of Tebow running either the wildcat or sweeps from the tailback position with his running skills & also with his threat as a passer. And if there is one thing Spanano (spelling ??) knows it is the wildcat.

And as soon as Sanchez loses a game or throws a pick, there will be Tebow chants louder than anywhere else. The Jets start him, and Santonio gets pissed because he doesn't get the ball. That locker room's going to be a circus. What a joke.

...AND, he's now...again... officially a Jet

What a friggin FIASCO.

Who are these bozos running a dillion dollar NFL team??

When I first heard about this trade my first reaction was OMG, you have got to be kidding me. I can not think of a worse team for Tebow to go to. I'm not a Jet hater but also am not a fan. I am also not a Tebow fan. Here's a newsflash for Rex and some Jets fans...Tebow has no interest in playing the Wildcat or hback or anything that he may be better suited to. He wants to be a QB. He's not Brad Smith. Sanchez and Tebow?? The only thing they have in common is lack of arm strength. I also don't see him being embraced by the average Jets (at least the ones I know). This will end badly for all parties involved imo.

My first reaction was that Tebow is about to take a HUGE cultural leap from Denver to NYC. I can't imagine Tebow's playing to Christians in the heartland is going to earn him any goodwill with the godless heathens of the Meadowlands.

+1 for everything else said here about the wildcat and arm strength. Being a Jets fan means expecting failure and the minute I heard Tebow was gone from Denver I KNEW he would wind up in NYC. True Jets fans know exactly what I mean b/c they felt it too. The scent of potential failure was palpable and too strong to ignore.

Have fun with that circus! I'm soooo glad he's gone from here. Now we can get back to strictly football in Denver!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom