OT: Temple Gets $25M Donation | Syracusefan.com

OT: Temple Gets $25M Donation

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Temple board of trustees member and president of Temple's athletics committee Lew Katz donated $25M to Temple last night, the largest donation in Temple's history. It very well could go towards an on campus stadium.

h/t: JHG722

Temple is getting extorted by the Eagles with a demand for more rent. Temple is looking for options. Oncampus or going over to Franklin Field?

http://csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=662296

Temple board of trustees member and president of Temple's athletics committee Lew Katz donated $25M to Temple last night, the largest donation in Temple's history. It very well could go towards an on campus stadium.

h/t: JHG722

Temple is getting extorted by the Eagles with a demand for more rent. Temple is looking for options. Oncampus or going over to Franklin Field?

http://csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=662296
That should cover the cost of a new stadium. Only need to build one with the capacity to hold 300.

They are making land grabs all around the university and building it out. a bunch of the buildings have that sort of ikea quality - look good from afar but when you get inside them you see they aren't the best - but they are really doing quite a good job transforming an area that is pretty rough. I think Temple may have the biggest undergrad population of any school in the country, but maybe i"m making that up. There is some level of built in support for sports there if they throw money into it.

For $25 million, Temple should buy Rutgers and move them to merge with them in Philly.

his daughter went to syracuse and she has many freinds who are huge cuse fans both football and basketball -- he has given a ton of money to penn state -- he needs to step up

his daughter went to syracuse and she has many freinds who are huge cuse fans both football and basketball -- he has given a ton of money to penn state -- he needs to step up
Jeez where have we heard that before?

i posted it after the paterno scandal -- what am i missing

There's a perfectly good soccer stadium in Chester that they could use.

There's a perfectly good soccer stadium in Chester that they could use.

No!

PPL is a soccer facility!

I wish they would keep football out.

But I know they won't.

This is what I thought TexanMark was talking about:

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics