OT- The newest Syracuse fan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT- The newest Syracuse fan

Congrats!

2 bits of advice.

1) When your baby sleeps, you sleep. You think its the perfect time to get things done but then you end up with a half made PB&J sandwich that been on the counter for 3 days.
2) Only you (and your wife) know whats best for him.

Congrats again, have fun!

The newest Syracuse fan was born this morning at 6 am. Greyson Robert will be a part of su graduating class of 2038!

View attachment 55051

Congratz!

Being a Parent is the most wonderful, exhausting, frustrating, exhilarating and soul fulfilling thing ever.

1) When your baby sleeps, you sleep. You think its the perfect time to get things done but then you end up with a half made PB&J sandwich that been on the counter for 3 days.

These are 2 of the most brilliant pieces of advice you will ever hear. listen to them both!

also my wife would kill me if I didn't make the website plug.

when you have time (LOL), please take a quick minute and sign up to our free site for parents to connect with other like minded rents

www.FriendsForParents.com

(all you other parents can sign up too...and join the SU Fan parent's group)

the rest of you can just give us a FB like at www.facebook.com/FriendsForParents

[/waytoolongshamelessspamplug]

Gratz again! The fun & work now really begin!!

Haha, I'm 5'7, my wife is 5'0. My little man is tiny. He will compliment your boy as equipment manager. Either that or dunk contest prop. :eek:

What I don't get are those kids who have tiny parents but are 6-footers. My brother in law has average height parents. His sister is like 5'3. He's 6'2. It's those damn recessive genes. Some get em, some don't. Hopefully Little Tee will inherit the height gene. :)

I'm still hoping my son gets that last growth spurt. We have 6-footers in the family, but in my grandparents generation.

Congrats to SC Orange! That's one cute little PG! Enjoy these years while they last and take LOTS of video. Wish we had more.

Congrats!

2 bits of advice.

Congrats again, have fun!

I would like to add:
- if someone wants to make you dinner and bring it over to your house. Let them. As a matter of fact, if anyone asks what they can do for you, mention this. And eat when the baby sleeps
- hire someone to clean your house for the first couple of months. Your wife will never forget it.

All I can remember my wife saying at this point was that she wanted a nice quiet meal and a clean house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom