OT: This is S&C? Really? | Syracusefan.com

OT: This is S&C? Really?

CA Monk

I'm Woke, But I'm Very Groggy.
What Is Going On Here?

54520213_1936090553185071_3665942247142064128_n.jpg

• I don’t know. I don’t want to know. Let’s just hope it’s consensual.
  • It’s one of those English baking shows where they teach you how to use a rolling pin
  • No money was exchanged, although a little later, phone numbers were exchanged
  • Bottom guy to top guy: “Gees mister, your church sure has a weird way of praying. This is a church – right?”
  • TSA “Pat Down” class…as taught by a substitute teacher
  • This is from a Holistic Laxative Clinic where practitioners have found a kinder, gentler way to encourage movement. I’ve heard of “greasing the skids,” but this is ridiculous
  • I think the guy on top is a recent immigrant who lives at the facility and owes traffickers thousands.
  • Police Frisking Class: New method of ass-uaging the perpetrator
  • That is one helluva suppository.
  • Firemen getting in-service instruction in FST: Fart Suppression Training

Rolling.

Muscles get tight. Tight muscles cause injury. Rolling loosens em up.

You can do it on your own. If you are a big guy, your muscles/hips often want to be naturally tight. They also remember what they want to be. If you are always rolling , the hips get loose, the muscles get loose. Now you're a fast big guy, instead of the normal slow/tight big guy . It absolutely completely works.

Some trainers will recommend a big guy(or anyone), roll year round, to keep em loose, and prevent injury. Roll constantly, and you get results. Stop rolling, and the muscles can go back to naturally tight. It makes you faster.

Last edited:
Always check with a trainer, before trying ...;-)

To roll your hips, you lie sideways, with the roller between your thigh, and the floor. Bring the upper legs knee to the floor. Use your arms to move you, so the roller goes the length of your thigh, back and forth. Stretches all the way through the hips. Do it everyday.

I've seen big guys drop 3 tenths off their shuttles, doing this - after a while . Loose hips help with explosion out of the stance. Because the hips are happy, now your back is happy.

Just my understanding. Every athlete should be rolling. They'll stretch, but this is far more comprehensive. "Unlock" the hips.

Last edited:
Trainer is working with Adams. He's the priority, here.

Kinda like a deep tissue massage but free. Roll the fascia and muscles and it helps with loosening up and getting rid of toxins. Ice baths are another great thing. Improves performance and recuperation.

What Is Going On Here?

54520213_1936090553185071_3665942247142064128_n.jpg

• I don’t know. I don’t want to know. Let’s just hope it’s consensual.
  • It’s one of those English baking shows where they teach you how to use a rolling pin
  • No money was exchanged, although a little later, phone numbers were exchanged
  • Bottom guy to top guy: “Gees mister, your church sure has a weird way of praying. This is a church – right?”
  • TSA “Pat Down” class…as taught by a substitute teacher
  • This is from a Holistic Laxative Clinic where practitioners have found a kinder, gentler way to encourage movement. I’ve heard of “greasing the skids,” but this is ridiculous
  • I think the guy on top is a recent immigrant who lives at the facility and owes traffickers thousands.
  • Police Frisking Class: New method of ass-uaging the perpetrator
  • That is one helluva suppository.
  • Firemen getting in-service instruction in FST: Fart Suppression Training
Modern sports training

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online